For the past little while I kept thinking we should revive our Constant Reader Awards, which were held twice before, and were very popular with the general membership, I think. It was a fun exercise. The first CRAs were held in 2008-09, starting in November 2008, and finishing up in March 2009. The second edition started exactly a year later, in March 2010, and ended in July 2010. So, to truly make this an annual event, we'd have to begin sometime this month, otherwise 2011 goes by the wayside. Should we go ahead with our 3rd CRAs, there would be a slight change to the roster of books. If you'll remember, this had happened before, where Nightmares in the Sky was not carried over from the first to the second Awards. This time, after doing some mental juggling, I think it would be best to remove all non-fiction books but one, On Writing. This will allow us to keep the 12 five-book brackets as before. To refresh on the Constant Reader Awards if you've forgotten what that was all about, or if you're relatively new to this great forum, take a look at Aaron's post from way back in 2008, though still very relevant as the overall structure hasn't changed: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...07-How-to-Vote So? Shall we?