Thread: Book Collection : DungeonDeb

Traveler DungeonDeb is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection : DungeonDeb

Hi Folks!

I have a small collection of Dark Tower ARCs that I need to sell to pay for Christmas for my kids I hate to do it, but it is what it is, right?

Anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures of what I have. I don't know what any of them are worth, but from what I've seen, you guys are an upstanding crowd and I know you will make fair offers

Thanks for looking!

Deb

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry you have to sell!!! Such a shame!!! Wishing you the best this Holiday Season and any help I can offer!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the delay (and thank you, Merlin ). I had to go and start an account with Photobucket and what have you.

I don't even know what this is, so I might as well well lead with it. The publisher is Pocket Books, and the year is 2004.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty much everything else, except for the chap book by Bev Vincent, which refuses to upload properly. I do have closer pictures of these, but Photobucket is giving me fits right now.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonDeb View Post
    Sorry for the delay (and thank you, Merlin ). I had to go and start an account with Photobucket and what have you.

I don't even know what this is, so I might as well well lead with it. The publisher is Pocket Books, and the year is 2004.
    I don't think I've seen that before.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen anything like it before either. I'm hoping someone here will know what it is, and/or want it

I also have a couple of Jai Lee sketches from The Dark Tower comics. I keep listing them on eBay, but no one is nibbling at them, so I must be charging the wrong price. I'll put pictures up of them, too.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, here's one of the Jai Lee pieces. I don't know off the top of my head which issue and page this is, but I can look it up if anyone wants to know.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

And this is the other one. I would have dearly loved to get my hands on the sketch of them burning Susan, but that piece sold for five grand - a bit out of my humble league

Everything must go!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

unfortunately everything is out of my league for now. It's great to see what you've got though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice items Deb. Sorry to hear that your selling and best of luck to you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Collection area is for those who are displaying their collection-not selling them. Selling belongs in the Classifieds area. I wish you the best of luck, but these posts are going to be merged into the Classifieds area.

Closed Thread