Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    My Joyland S/L brings me up to 8.
    Awesome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I am all the way up to two.

Misery was my first, and so far only, trade edition with signature.

Joyland is my first limited not counting gift or artist editions.

I also have Heart Shaped Box and Horns, signed and doodled by Joe Hill. (Technically a "King" signature.)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyland puts me up to 42

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cabinetmaniac View Post

I also have Heart Shaped Box and Horns, signed and doodled by Joe Hill. (Technically a "King" signature.)
    We all had "two" at some point - stick around the board long enough and that two will become twenty-two, then thirty-two...

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

We all had "two" at some point - stick around the board long enough and that two will become twenty-two, then thirty-two...
    Unless you are like me and do not have the money to get all those S/Ls and are perfectly happy to stick with any you can get signed personally.
    Christine

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I added He Is Legend S/L, so now have 8.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Unless you are like me and do not have the money to get all those S/Ls and are perfectly happy to stick with any you can get signed personally.
    That was my initial goal as well!!! I have 21 perfectly signed first editions at the cost of issue price for each book. Met him 3 times!! My goal for Toronto is to get "IT" signed!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you get it!!!
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as I stay ahead of "Dolso" I'm happy!!! LOL LOL LOL

Edit: A recount and database update is long overdue. I'll have to get "on" that in the next week or so...
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My total is down to 4.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    My total is down to 4.
    Feel free to add yours to mine!!! We have a "shared" collection, right? If so, then we are at 40+!!! Feel better? You asshole!! LOL J/K!!! You know I love ya, right? Well, sort of anyway.!!! Go bum a Hot dog off of a Block party you scalawag!!! LOL

My Lord, HF Whore and resident "Shrink" this forum is asking a bit much!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That might actually be "scalliwag" Wild Bill (no matter, it beats "asshole" hands down)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    That might actually be "scalliwag" Wild Bill (no matter, it beats "asshole" hands down)
    Good point, my bad!!! Apologies?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, mate, just taking the piss outta ya (without a catheter, either)

Aren't you supposed to be eating hotdogs, setting off fireworks or somesuch instead of buggerising around here on the baords???
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Nah, mate, just taking the piss outta ya (without a catheter, either)

Aren't you supposed to be eating hotdogs, setting off fireworks or somesuch instead of buggerising around here on the baords???
    Actually, very shortly, you Aussie Bastard!! we wait until dark!! LOl
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I bet you do, Wild Bill, I bet you do ... So, do you wear a costume with an insignia between the nipples once the sun sets???
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added the signed Insomnia print. So I am now currently at 9 King signatures. I will post photos when it is framed in my collections thread.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Added the signed Insomnia print. So I am now currently at 9 King signatures. I will post photos when it is framed in my collections thread.
    Good deal mate, will look forward to seeing the pix on your thread in due course !!!
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm now at six:
    1. Blockade Billy S/L
    2. UTD UK S/L
    3. Flatsigned UK 1st Edition Bag of Bones
    4. Flatsigned US 1st 11/22/63
    5. WTTK UK S/L
    6. and now Joyland S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Good deal James - you've definitely got the bug

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm now at six:
    1. Blockade Billy S/L
    2. UTD UK S/L
    3. Flatsigned UK 1st Edition Bag of Bones
    4. Flatsigned US 1st 11/22/63
    5. WTTK UK S/L
    6. and now Joyland S/L
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my first one!!! Joyland #287!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Pretty cool feeling isn't it? I only have two but both are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go mate !!! Be it the first of many more to come !!!
    We all float down here!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! Congratulations

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

On the one hand I congratulate you - I remember my first! It was a signed limited edition of The Dark Tower: the Wastelands (this locked me in for all the future ones). Great Feeling!
    On the other hand, sometimes I look at my collection and see all the dollars I spent! Hard to rationalize when I have kids only 7 years away from college!

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast