Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Gunslinger Apprentice Andrew Campbell is on a distinguished road Andrew Campbell's Avatar

50 (including Prime Evil and The Best of CD).

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added The Big Book of Necon S/L'd #70. Total now at 57. See post #489 for complete updated list.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    1. Little Sisters of Eluria S/N LE # 171
    2. The Wind Throughthe Keyhole S/N LE #171
    3. 11/22/63 Flatsigned. Got in person at Barnes & Noble signing event in Sarasota, FL when book was released.
    4. DT VII: The Dark Tower Publishers Copy
    5. Joyland S/N LE # 107
    6. Joyland S/N LE # 643
    7. The Dark Man #16
    8. Doctor Sleep #548
    9. The Shining # 171

I just received the Shining and am up to 9 sigs!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My King signed collection is up to 11, not counting the extras for sale.

Under the Dome - 1st US trade (white letter variant) (+3 extras for sale)
    IT - S/L #690
    Lisey's Story - 1st UK trade
    11/22/63 - 1st US trade
    11/22/63 - S/L
    Eyes of the Dragon - 1st US trade
    Joyland S/L #206
    Best American Short Stories - 1st US trade paperback
    The Dark Man - S/L #328
    Dr. Sleep - S/L #690
    The Shining - S/L #690

Pretty excited, I didn't realize how many I had until I listed them!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

IT - S/L #690
    11/22/63 - 1st US trade
    11/22/63 - S/L
    Joyland S/L #206
    The Dark Man - S/L #328
    Dr. Sleep - S/L #690
    The Shining - S/L #690

Woah! Welcome back Tim! Haven't seen you here for ages....?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am now up to 12!!!

11/22/63: S/L
    Black House: S/L
    Joyland: S/L
    The Shining: S/L
    Under the Dome: S/L

Christine 1st/1st (signed in Savannah, GA)
    The Dead Zone 1st/1st (signed in Savannah, GA)
    Doctor Sleep 1st/1st (signed in Toronto, ON)
    It 1st/1st (signed in Toronto, ON)
    The Shining 1st/1st (signed in Toronto, ON)
    Thinner 1st/1st (signed in Toronto, ON)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st/1st (from Betts)

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

12 + 1 (The Shinning on the way, maybe I get it today)
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

IT - S/L #690
    11/22/63 - 1st US trade
    11/22/63 - S/L
    Joyland S/L #206
    The Dark Man - S/L #328
    Dr. Sleep - S/L #690
    The Shining - S/L #690

Woah! Welcome back Tim! Haven't seen you here for ages....?
    Hey, thanks! I've been scarce the last couple years. Grad school, with rotations during the summer, have occupied my time. I'll probably be scare again in the future (don't graduate until 2016), but I've been lurking since I discovered The Shining debacle. Reading here and there, catching up on stuff. Someday I'd love to update my collection thread, but I suspect it will be some time before that happens. After my move this summer, at the earliest. In the mean time, hopefully I can stay somewhat involved, even if sporadically. I do love this little community!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you, Tim!! Always loved your avatar!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You too, Merlin, and thanks! Having not been around the last couple years, it's interesting to see how many have changed their avatar to something Despicable Me/minion related. Is there significance to that?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You too, Merlin, and thanks! Having not been around the last couple years, it's interesting to see how many have changed their avatar to something Despicable Me/minion related. Is there significance to that?
    It's for this years Haven Fund. Merlin1958 requested some 'minions' to help this year and it all kind of exploded from there...
    Check out the HF 2014 threads for more info and feel free to join in - still some time left...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Ah ha! That'd explain why he's the only Gru. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks for the tip!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Ah ha! That'd explain why he's the only Gru. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks for the tip!
    LOL Yeah,, they sorta nominated me. My "Minions" that is!! LOL Every year there seems to be some craze or another that sparks itself into existence. I got some help from a member on the avatar.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random thought while reading the title of this thread : do you realise that this forum is probably the largest Stephen King signatures "museum" ever?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Random thought while reading the title of this thread : do you realise that this forum is probably the largest Stephen King signatures "museum" ever?
    ...other than carlosdetweiller's basement!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to 36!!! And all S/L's Just did a count last night
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I think I'm at 16 or 17 now. Getting closer to my 19 goal! And then I quit.... well, for awhile anyway!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    I think I'm at 16 or 17 now. Getting closer to my 19 goal! And then I quit.... well, for awhile anyway!
    Suurrre you will!

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 12 now with The Shining S/L.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm at 2 Sigs and 1 pending remarque

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    Suurrre you will!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep forgetting to post. I am up to 23. Added Black House S/L and Guantlet 2 S/L.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Its a slippery slope Dan. Once you get so many numbers, letters start to creep into your thoughts.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Its a slippery slope Dan. Once you get so many numbers, letters start to creep into your thoughts.
    Haha. Right now my letters are N O

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Add one to my total as I recently made a deal with, Betts for a signed TGWLTG pop-up book.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast