Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Updated. I aslo updated the Grand Total:

TDT.org grand total ballpark-guesstimate as of March 28, 2014:

~3,374 King sigs!
    I'm doing this just for fun and I'm sure many people did not update their sig counts diligently but it's an impressive number nonetheless!

Sadly, I've yet to contribute that grand total.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrighterDeathNow View Post

~3,374 King sigs!
    I'm doing this just for fun and I'm sure many people did not update their sig counts diligently but it's an impressive number nonetheless!

Sadly, I've yet to contribute that grand total.
    Your time will come if you continue to stay on this site!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I see you've got Bob's counted but what about everyone else?

~3,374 King sigs!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm at a total of 7 so far, 4 of which are S/L, 3 signed I bought on ebay, and assuming the last 2 I bought are genuine, then total is 7. I'm shooting for 19 eventually. And then will stop!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    I'm at a total of 7 so far, 4 of which are S/L, 3 signed I bought on ebay, and assuming the last 2 I bought are genuine, then total is 7. I'm shooting for 19 eventually. And then will stop!

Surrre you'll stop. Riiiight.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

LOL John!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Your time will come if you continue to stay on this site!

John
    Oh, of this I have no doubt! But first I want to snag all the little fish (gift/collector editions).

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I've yet to post on this thread yet so I thought I'd have Michael add mine to the tally. My first S/L this past Summer Joyland has turned into 46 signed 6 1/2 months later. Now I can't stop!

My Mood
    Breezy

46? Nice! I've gone from 7 to 11 ... Hmmm, maybe 11 is a better number than 19. I need to stop... LOL!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

35 with the addition of The Shining #644
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated

And just a reminder: I am happy to maintain this list but I think it would spice up the thread nicely if some pics were added (I think I mentioned this in my original post when I first started this thread). I would love to see your favorite sigs, inscriptions, limitation pages or simply your favorite signed editions in here, along with any interesting anecdotes you may have regarding your signed books.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'll go:

These are some of my favorites because they are personalized and inscribed. These were signed at B&N in Union Square, NYC 2005. When I got to Stephen's table, I asked him to write something cool in my books and below is what he wrote. My husband was behind me and he asked if his books were mine also, so he personalized those too. Many of the people in line only wanted flatsigned signatures and were book sellers so I think that is why he inscribed them all.

My other favorite is my husband's copy of DT7 signed at Just Books in CT. My husbands thinks it's funny that he "bonded" with "Steve" over their same birthdays and names and he got a Steve King sig and I only got "Best":

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, way to get us started!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Rebecca! That's a very sweet haul!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Put me down for 17 now. This is the latest. I have one more on the way and will update when it arrives.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite, because I got it in person...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My favorite, because I got it in person...

awesome sig and Case art!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Number 18!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining puts me at 11.

It S/L
    The Shining S/L
    Dr. Sleep S/L
    Joyland S/L
    The Drawing of the Three S/L
    The Waste Lands S/L
    Wizard & Glass S/L
    Wolves of the Calla S/L
    Song of Susannah S/L
    The Dark Tower S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria S/L
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't updated in awhile. I am at 33 now.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

16 for me

My Mood
    Breezy

I think I'm at 12 now. But facsimiles don't count so it would be maybe 16 if they did. I got the UK Limited of "Dolores Claiborne" and I'm pretty sure it's facsimile but it looks real compared to other facsimiles - blue pen on a bookplate. The others I have are either S/L or flatsigned/inscribed.
    Last edited by jonahwriter; 04-07-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: typo

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK Dolores Claiborne is a facsimile.

John

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The UK Dolores Claiborne is a facsimile.

John
    Thanks for confirming that John. I was pretty sure it was but not certain. It's definitely the nicest-looking facsimile sig I've seen and the most almost-authentic looking, too. I don't really count facsimiles though so total to date is 12 signed by King.

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast