Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Dome series on CBS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks, Bill!
    You're very welcome. You may want to sit and watch the game whilst you feed your beautiful new daughter!!! LOL

Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You know...some of USA's most popular sports don't seem to get me. I'm not a huge fan of basketball (I watch a game every once and then), and I never watched a full game of Football or Baseball (even when I saw plenty of films that have them and show the passion people have for 'em as well. And I'm a fan of sports but so far I couldn't match anything like soccer. I find baseball and Football too slow and with several pauses, too technical and studied. Soccer is more animal, more instinct and guts. That's what I love of it.

Nevertheless, I'll be more than glad to attend a Baseball match next time I visit USA!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know...some of USA's most popular sports don't seem to get me. I'm not a huge fan of basketball (I watch a game every once and then), and I never watched a full game of Football or Baseball (even when I saw plenty of films that have them and show the passion people have for 'em as well. And I'm a fan of sports but so far I couldn't match anything like soccer. I find baseball and Football too slow and with several pauses, too technical and studied. Soccer is more animal, more instinct and guts. That's what I love of it.

Nevertheless, I'll be more than glad to attend a Baseball match next time I visit USA!
    That's very cool of you. Ari. Piece of advice? If you do take in a "Baseball match" locally, refer to it as a "Ball game"!!! LOL And get a "Dog and a beer"!!! You're "OK" in my book, Ari!!!! Best wishes for the new addition to your family!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bill, if you're close to the place I visit, we can go together if you want! I'll be more than glad to join you and support the Yankees if I watch a game.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bill, if you're close to the place I visit, we can go together if you want! I'll be more than glad to join you and support the Yankees if I watch a game.
    Now, there is a "Good Man"!!! It would be my pleasure!!!

Spoiler:
    We better get back on "topic" though"!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now...I'll watch the game next sunday to see the teaser.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, the reason most of us in the US watch the superbowl anymore is for the commercials, probably the only time on tv the skip forward button on my dvr is used during the show and not during the commercials.
    Christine

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL.
    So the experience actually is about the commercials, not the sport
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit of a correction--you'll have the fans of either of the teams watching for the game. The rest of us watch for the commercials.

John

Traveler Jambino is on a distinguished road

I will have to respectfully disagree as football is hands down the most popular sport in the U.S.

For 3 years in a row the Super Bowl has set a record for the most watched television show in U.S. history, and I don't think it's because of the commercials.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not just the commercials. Don't forget the half time show.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jambino View Post
    I will have to respectfully disagree as football is hands down the most popular sport in the U.S.

For 3 years in a row the Super Bowl has set a record for the most watched television show in U.S. history, and I don't think it's because of the commercials.

Let's not forget that there arent only the US watching, but it became an international event.... for the ads for instance
    (PS : i dont watch it. i dont care about soccer, nor american football)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I liked this tweet I saw today: "I like to go out during the Super Bowl and pretend I am the only survivor in a post-apocalyptic wasteland"

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh yes and this also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Not just the commercials. Don't forget the half time show.
    Christine

Country
    Country Flag

I have to say I do end up watching most of the game, but really the only reason I do is for the commercials any more and to see what antics the half time show has to offer this year (can anyone say Janet?). I will dvr it and then watch it, just cause it is the most watch thing on tv doesn't mean the majority of watchers are doing so for the game.
    Christine

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hashtag #StephenKing just exploded on Twitter, so I guess the trailer has been shown now...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

go to underthedome.com and do what it says... kinda interesting response

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meh. Not ever a teaser.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree, not much of a teaser at all. I liked the promotional video they did for the book more than that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Agree, not much of a teaser at all. I liked the promotional video they did for the book more than that.
    It was way too early to get a trailer : we are discovering, little by little, the casting, so..
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder if they're still casting how will they be able to premiere thus summer. Seems kinda fast.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Filming is supposed to begin this month.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/02/aisha-...nder-the-dome/
    Fresh from its mysterious Super Bowl ad, CBS announces the addition of “True Blood” vet Aisha Hinds to the budding cast “Under the Dome.”

Based on the book by Stephen King, the summer series follows residents in the Chester’s Mill community as they deal with the post-apocalyptic conditions that ensue when a strange dome mysteriously encapsulates the town.

Hinds, who played psychic Miss Jeanette on the HBO vampire drama, has been tapped to play Carolyn Hill, an L.A. entertainment attorney trapped in Chester’s Mill while driving through town with her partner and their daughter on the way to deliver their teen to a camp for troubled youth.

Hinds, who next appears as a detective in the CW’s midseason drama “Cult,” joins a cast that also includes “Secret Circle’s” Britt Robertson, “CSI: NY’s” Natalie Martinez, Jolene Purdy, Nicholas Strong, Alex Koch and Colin Ford.

CBS Television Studios will produce the drama, which was picked up straight to series, in association with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television.

“Under the Dome” premieres June 24 on CBS.

They seem to be casting many of the smaller roles first -- or at least announcing them that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast