Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 462 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SIGNED REVIVAL $999.00 BIN
    I think the bumped crown & wrinkled spine ends is a deal breaker for me.
    DAMN where will I ever find another one?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    SIGNED REVIVAL $999.00 BIN
    I think the bumped crown & wrinkled spine ends is a deal breaker for me.
    DAMN where will I ever find another one?
    These things have a way of showing up in the mail.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That's a great deal Paul!!!!
    For $20 I will provide a COA. Be aware the COA will say "This signed copy of Revival is a piece of shit".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would just like to let you know that I have bought several rare books from Keith @ SK-Books over the years and they were all 100%. He has found me some rare UK items that I never knew Stephen signed or existed. This particular paperback used low-quality pulp paper, which lends itself to blotting in several letters, as was the case of one of mine. That being said, this signature does look legit to me. I personally wouldn't buy it due to the rubbing on the cover, and the fact that I already own one. I do not believe the seller would knowingly sell a fake book.

Gerald
    I'd just like to second what Gerald has to say about Keith. His prices sometimes are a bit high, but I've never had problems with the quality.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I would just like to let you know that I have bought several rare books from Keith @ SK-Books over the years and they were all 100%. He has found me some rare UK items that I never knew Stephen signed or existed. This particular paperback used low-quality pulp paper, which lends itself to blotting in several letters, as was the case of one of mine. That being said, this signature does look legit to me. I personally wouldn't buy it due to the rubbing on the cover, and the fact that I already own one. I do not believe the seller would knowingly sell a fake book.

Gerald
    I'd just like to second what Gerald has to say about Keith. His prices sometimes are a bit high, but I've never had problems with the quality.

John
    I have bought from him a couple of times and was very happy. Good price on shipping my order from the UK too.
    Last edited by Br!an; 03-27-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Clarification
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this Four Past Midnight signature legit? I'm thinking it's the real thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item1c505fdae0

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it looks OK

I just had a look at the few other signed King books that seller has, and they look OK to me too. Be interesting to see what other think.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I think it looks OK

I just had a look at the few other signed King books that seller has, and they look OK to me too. Be interesting to see what other think.
    I say it looks perfectly legitimate!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks okay to me too.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's good!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Thats a beautifull 90s signature, but the book condition ruins it for me........over priced IMO...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Thats a beautifull 90s signature, but the book condition ruins it for me........over priced IMO...
    Thanks for all the input on the sig. I agree about the condition. I was thinking about offering a lower price, but I probably still wouldn't be happy with it.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Gerald

John
    I have bought from him a couple of times and was very happy. Good price on shipping my order from the UK too.
    This is great info, guys. I have watched several of his auctions and been on his website repeatedly, but have always hesitated (although that was due in part to shipping from the UK). Good to know (that now I have somewhere else to send my money)!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good one ?

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Good one ?

Yes, Shac, that looks perfectly legit! Similar to the one in my signed paperback....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I see a few things that make me say hmmmmmm......the start of the "S", and the loop on the "G".....but I believe it to be legit as well.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's good.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is. No doubt about it.

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like his recent sig. Not as nice as earlier ones, but still good.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all !!!
    Shac, I hope it was you who made an offer and got the signed Joyland! I love that book, right up there with Duma Key for me! Probably why I got an S/L of it and a signed paperback

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Dreamcatcher. This is so bad it makes me want to scream.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DREAMCATCHER...item5d5272ff1b

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

That one is TERRIBLE!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

That one is TERRIBLE!

John
    Come on. It's 50% off! What a great deal! Yeah, the worst I've seen, it's just awful. And the seller had 100% positive feedback. Kinda shows that feedback doesn't mean that much in some cases.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Thanks all !!!
    Shac, I hope it was you who made an offer and got the signed Joyland! I love that book, right up there with Duma Key for me! Probably why I got an S/L of it and a signed paperback

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 462 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast