Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 462 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 11537

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Wasn't there a round of books from the FL area not too long ago that had fake signatures in them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-Kings-Ce...QQcmdZViewItem

What do you guys think about this one?
    This one looks totally legit to me.
    It isn't a nice King sig, but I agree it looks legit.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay guys here's another that needs a critical eye and opinion:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

Life is a garden...dig it!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely a fake. I was at the signing event and this is not even close.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time to report him then...

Life is a garden...dig it!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reported.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to report him then...
    Yeah. Easy enough to prove if it was real he'd be offering the ticket that went with it. If I recall it was 1 for 1. 1ticket, 1 sig. Plus as mentioned, he didn't sign in sharpie it was pen if I recall.

Go get 'em dude!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It'll be interesting to see if that "mystery group" will take care of it. I've been following some lately, and they've been able to remove blatant fakes within about two hours.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Note, though, that he doesn't say he got it at the event. Too many could expose him that way. No, he simply says that he got the autograph in person. I cry bullshit.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Note, though, that he doesn't say he got it at the event. Too many could expose him that way. No, he simply says that he got the autograph in person. I cry bullshit.

Very True. Unless he lives down the block from SK he pretty much had to be at the Oddyseus Event to get a sig though. So the ticket would have been a kinda COA.

I agree, BS!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy may have 100% Positive Feedback rating of 1324 but I see this as a very bad signature!

Check him out here!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    This guy may have 100% Positive Feedback rating of 1324 but I see this as a very bad signature!

Check him out here!
    That's the worse sig I've ever seen.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I looked at that JAS a couple days ago & what struck me is that he claims to have proof that it's legit-- it says they aren't included. That's flat out fishy, or if the sig was real--rather rude bc if you buy it you have no proof it is real.

And that Bachman Books--wow. If I can tell it's a fake just by looking at it, you know it's bad!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

Check him out here!
    That. Is Fugly!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reported x 2

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Four Past Midnight

I could be wrong, but I think I have seen this guy peddling bad sigs in the past.

Nice touch putting the AUTOGRAPHED COPY sticker on the front.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. It is a poor fake.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why is the title so small compared to the size of the paper?

I remember it is the same with the illustrations on the french book, i thought it was a "mistake". It looks so "wrong". Any idea why is it that way???
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But he is sincere :

THE BOOK IS HAND SIGNED BY THE WAY OF A SIGNED BOOKPLATE MADE BY ME I HADE A WATER LEAK IN MY HOME THE BOOKPLATE.

The english looks so dodgy to me.. he must be french lol

Is it really a first UK one? I thought it had a different cover?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not the true UK first/first. You're right, that one had a different cover.
    Here's a picture of the true first:

John

Country
    Country Flag

that's what I thought, thanks to confirm me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think he "made" SK's sig, too.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What do you all think of this signature? It looks rather wonky to me but I could be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-Stephen-K...QQcmdZViewItem

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a distance it looks off but I cant tell for sure with out a closer pic

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    What do you all think of this signature? It looks rather wonky to me but I could be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-Stephen-K...QQcmdZViewItem
    I thought it was a fake but couldn't really tell without a better picture. The seller had another signed item that I thought was an obvious fake so that made me feel more strongly that this one was fake too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 462 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast