Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 462 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well if I am ever asked if they should buy from you Redsoxfan... I can tell you I will be telling them to stay the hell away. And if you don't like that.... How do you say... So sue me.
    Considering your first time obtaining a King signature, in front of him, was less than 3 months ago, how can your opinion be trusted by anybody? And what do you base that opinion off of?
    Seems to me that the problem you have is the team you root for. Come on over to the "Dark Side" and support the "Yankee's"!!! Trust me, your life will be much improved!!! LOL

27 World Championships is much more satisfying than, what is it three (four) since 1918 (and a 86 years drought to boot)? LOL LOL Even, King is a realist and knows the Sox suck!! LOL
    You're really still doing this?
    You really still breathing? LOL J/K LOL What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.
    Bill.. how bout dem Jays?
    Now that's just plain mean!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe this is flat out copy infringement:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item280958019d

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Abhorrent is the word that comes to mind. All these 'custom' cases/bound books from this seller are just plain awful in my opinion.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I believe this is flat out copy infringement:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item280958019d

Mulleins
    In my professional opinion (lol) "What a fucking mess"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was gonna say... that's Gawd-Awful.

Barnum said it first and best... "There's a sucker born every minute..."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    I was gonna say... that's Gawd-Awful.

Barnum said it first and best... "There's a sucker born every minute..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    The seller actually has some other "Custom Bound" offerings that ain't half bad, which begs the question, "WTF was he thinking"???? LOL The DJ doesn't fit, I mean, really??? really??? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

No. I don't think so.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW I think it looks good.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was weird. Went up for $ 450 then taken down then up for $500 then taken down now back up. Seems a little shady to me I woukd stay clear. JMHO

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it at all.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is good. Not even sure why some are worried...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would worry. Compare it to the 1986 signature here.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s+1980-Present.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=TrueNorth;952053]I would worry. Compare it to the 1986 signature here.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s+1980-Present.[/Q

I think it's legit... I do..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have my doubts. The last curl/loop of the K is too wide and misplaced. It is usually close to the start of the i.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience about 90% of "signed" copies of IT on eBay are forgeries. And I think that this one falls into the forged category as well. The signature seems too "neat" and the letters, especially in Stephen, are too evenly and widely spaced. Here are a couple of signed copies of IT from my collection that I feel to be legit and dated close to the one in question. Quite a bit of difference in the appearance of the signature between these two copies and the one on eBay (which has mysteriously been terminated yet again).

Also, and I am just going on memory here and I may be wrong, I don't think that King started getting cutesy with the balloon drawings and inscriptions like "Wanna balloon little boy?" and stuff like that until later. This one is dated in the year of publication which I find worrisome and more likely to be forged.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My first thought about it was that was very similar to the forgery that sold through Betts a year or two back. It even has the balloon.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It has now gone up and down 3 times. Either the seller is struggling with learning how to post or he keeps getting offers under the table.

Country
    Country Flag

I still find it real. I respect your opinion Bob but believe this to be real. Although rushed it is real IMO
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There are too many things wrong with it IMHO.

He has previously listed other items I don't like either. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?=primusfan1
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like the signature.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    In my experience about 90% of "signed" copies of IT on eBay are forgeries. And I think that this one falls into the forged category as well. The signature seems too "neat" and the letters, especially in Stephen, are too evenly and widely spaced. Here are a couple of signed copies of IT from my collection that I feel to be legit and dated close to the one in question. Quite a bit of difference in the appearance of the signature between these two copies and the one on eBay (which has mysteriously been terminated yet again).

More importantly... Bob do you have four signed copies of a 1st IT? WOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Bob and the others, especially on the K in King (although the whole Stephen looks too clean for me). The listing has been pulled, so Josh may be right about 'off-Ebay' dealings.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 462 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast