Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 462 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I thinks it's probably good. It's very much like his recent sigs.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it looks good too.
    I'd imagine most Mr. Mercedes sigs are done "on the go" at ball games and such and thus will look even more rough than those that we're typically used to seeing...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks crappie, but good.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Paul, that signature looks good to me as well! And on a HTF Mr. Mercedes!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good. Messy but good.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy is selling garbage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Shinning...item463ef8aa2f

Also, check out the junk sold by him.

I really wish King would start putting his foot down and letting a team take control on removing these sellers.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feel like I need a face mask and a round of anti-fungals just to look at that moldy piece of pulp. And is that a pasted $14.95 on the DJ?! Crazy.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes my skin crawl just looking at those pictures of The Shining.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And people are bidding on it.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't make sense. Unless the bidders are entirely uninformed, and think that it's super rare and/or they aren't the caliber of collector who would never dream of owning such a copy.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

appreciate anyone taking a second to report this. 30 bidders. I am the 1st to report. Hate to see this auction go through. additional report/reports may end this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/On-Writing-S...item2355eab816

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    appreciate anyone taking a second to report this. 30 bidders. I am the 1st to report. Hate to see this auction go through. additional report/reports may end this.

This seller has sold forged copies in the past. If buyers would do a little research, these type of sellers would eventually become extinct. A long time ago, we could contact buyers and warn them. Ebay took that option away because sellers complained.

King has the ability to stop this. I will gladly take the job to help monitor this.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... I think it's a pretty safe bet that someone is going to be disappointed when they find out that that isn't a real sig by King...

p

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just ended... and no...the winner - t****n doesn't stand for terry newsom

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

This seller has sold forged copies in the past. If buyers would do a little research, these type of sellers would eventually become extinct. A long time ago, we could contact buyers and warn them. Ebay took that option away because sellers complained.

King has the ability to stop this. I will gladly take the job to help monitor this.

Mulleins
    I absolutely hate fraudsters and have declared war on this type of forgery. I would be honoured to help you monitor this, Ralph! We would make a great team, my friend!

P.S. I reported the item too. A terrible fake!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

This was his/her reply when i told them the signature did not look like any of my signed books. not quite sure what he is saying.... translation please....

Dear greitz,

I by my books from good wills, garage sales, Auctions, library sales and other books show and sales and i have researched the signature but thet all all different. thanks for asking.
    - pearwate

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

This was his/her reply when i told them the signature did not look like any of my signed books. not quite sure what he is saying.... translation please....

Dear greitz,

I by my books from good wills, garage sales, Auctions, library sales and other books show and sales and i have researched the signature but thet all all different. thanks for asking.
    - pearwate
    Wow! The seller's command of English is about as good as that fake signature. In a word, SHIT!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there will be any REAL action against these type of sellers until King's office gets involved, and I don't see that happening.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Dear greitz,

- pearwate
    I had to run that through Google Translate. It said, "I sell forged books."

Country
    Country Flag

King has the ability to stop this.

Mulleins
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I don't think there will be any REAL action against these type of sellers until King's office gets involved, and I don't see that happening.

John
    King's office getting involved is exactly what would have to happen to stop this.

If these were being reported with Steve's authority they would be pulled immediately.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

UP FOR BID IS THIS RARE STEPHEN KING <THE EYES OF THE DRAGON> HARDCOVER BOOK. THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE EDTION BECAUSE OF THE SILVER PRINT ON THE SPINE OF THE DUST COVER. AS YOU CAN SEE I COMPARED TWO BOOKS SIDE TO SIDE. I AM SELLING THE ONE WITH THE SILVER PRINT. YES DUST COVER HAS SOME WEAR AND BOOK IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS ON EBAY.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

King's office can do something. They could register as a VERO Member and actively work to fight the fraud. However it seems like they don't have any intentions on doing that.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Lol

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

UP FOR BID IS THIS RARE STEPHEN KING <THE EYES OF THE DRAGON> HARDCOVER BOOK. THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE EDTION BECAUSE OF THE SILVER PRINT ON THE SPINE OF THE DUST COVER. AS YOU CAN SEE I COMPARED TWO BOOKS SIDE TO SIDE. I AM SELLING THE ONE WITH THE SILVER PRINT. YES DUST COVER HAS SOME WEAR AND BOOK IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS ON EBAY.
    Haha! Maybe I should leave a copy in the sun and obtain this most rare variant!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy is selling garbage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Shinning...item463ef8aa2f

Also, check out the junk sold by him.

I really wish King would start putting his foot down and letting a team take control on removing these sellers.

Mulleins
    I know what you mean, Ralph!!!!! Shit, I'd do it for a pound of Linser Tarts, but thats just me!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 462 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast