Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 462 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It just feels wrong. Even the Stephen is odd. 1 day auction, COA, etc:
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'REVIVAL' FIRST EDITION HC BOOK w/COA PROOF HORROR +BONUS

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

No. I don't think it is good either.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Didn't like it at all.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't own it or any of the others he's offering for sale. Doesn't feel right.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    No. I don't think it is good either.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Didn't like it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I wouldn't own it or any of the others he's offering for sale. Doesn't feel right.
    I found this comment interesting “The item comes with an authentic Certificate of Authenticity from ATG Authentics, guaranteeing the autograph authentic for life.” I did not realize that authentic signature had an issue of degrading into unauthentic signature over time. I think that statement in itself is a red flag.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully ATG spells the month correct.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I watch this thread with a combination of bemusement and befuddlement. Even a tiny bit of research, of comparing the these books' (and all the others' in this thread) sigs to King's (which is all over the Net at reputable sites), would show both to be poor attempts at trickery...I don't understand why anyone would spend dozens, if not hundreds, of dollars on something that they have no knowledge on and apparently don't even spend a second verifying.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I watch this thread with a combination of bemusement and befuddlement. Even a tiny bit of research, of comparing the these books' (and all the others' in this thread) sigs to King's (which is all over the Net at reputable sites), would show both to be poor attempts at trickery...I don't understand why anyone would spend dozens, if not hundreds, of dollars on something that they have no knowledge on and apparently don't even spend a second verifying.
    I'm always worried that a well meaning family member will fall prey to this and buy me a fake in an attempt to get me something special.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an idle thought, but I don't think I would add any King recent releases (last two or three years) that were signed to my collection unless it were signed "In Person" or from a valued member here. His signature has gotten terrible (Understandably) over the years. I was never an "expert" to begin with however, I feel that I am better than most (outside this forum) at spotting a forgery. My "Revival" sports a sig in which, "King" is virtually reduced to "Kg" with a squiggle in between. Like I said, just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just an idle thought, but I don't think I would add any King recent releases (last two or three years) that were signed to my collection unless it were signed "In Person" or from a valued member here. His signature has gotten terrible (Understandably) over the years. I was never a "expert" to begin with however, I feel that I am better than most (outside this forum) ay spotting a forgery. My "Revival" sports a sig in which, "King" is virtually reduced to "Kg" with a squiggle in between. Like I said, just a thought.
    In general I've been very reluctant to buy any signed books off eBay (excluding official limiteds) because of the proliferation of forgeries. I know this thread is a great resource to help spot them though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just an idle thought, but I don't think I would add any King recent releases (last two or three years) that were signed to my collection unless it were signed "In Person" or from a valued member here. His signature has gotten terrible (Understandably) over the years. I was never a "expert" to begin with however, I feel that I am better than most (outside this forum) ay spotting a forgery. My "Revival" sports a sig in which, "King" is virtually reduced to "Kg" with a squiggle in between. Like I said, just a thought.
    In general I've been very reluctant to buy any signed books off eBay (excluding official limiteds) because of the proliferation of forgeries. I know this thread is a great resource to help spot them though.
    No doubt about it you are very right. This site is invaluable in that respect. I thought the S/L spoke for themselves, sorry. I was mostly referring to "Flatsigned" editions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it's cool. I guess I was just stating the obvious on the limiteds. I do that sometimes.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I'm always worried that a well meaning family member will fall prey to this and buy me a fake in an attempt to get me something special.
    Tell them about the danger and then tell them about Bett's.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yep, this is why I am responsible for buying my own gifts. Not that I mind...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Before I joined this site my wife bought me a "signed" BCE of Carrie. When I unwrapped it I was sad (but thanked her) because the signature wasn't close. I confirmed it later on this site. People can be extreme scum bags. I have never in my life ripped anyone off and I cannot wrap my mind around how people can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yep, this is why I am responsible for buying my own gifts. Not that I mind...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on this one? Doing a little holiday shopping for myself, and I thought this looked pretty good, especially if I can get it for around the current price. But I don't usually buy on ebay unless it's a S/L, so I need experts!!! Thanks!

Lisey's Story

And before you guys mention it, I've already sent an email asking if it's a 1st/1st.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on this one? Doing a little holiday shopping for myself, and I thought this looked pretty good, especially if I can get it for around the current price. But I don't usually buy on ebay unless it's a S/L, so I need experts!!! Thanks!

Lisey's Story

And before you guys mention it, I've already sent an email asking if it's a 1st/1st.
    Could be okay.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's legit.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story

Looks good to me. A fine example of his current sig. Also, it appears it has the right number line and DJ to be a 1/1
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lisey looks fine to me.

sk

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story

Signature looks good to me! Good luck !

Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much all! I appreciate it!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 462 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast