Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 462 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 11537

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-SIGNED-...item2c8ad21555

Gonna go ahead and say this is BS, apologies if it's been posted already

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Oh, that is crap!!! Good call!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thanks! It makes me laugh how big it is, like 20 times bigger than his real sig, I feel sorry for whomever buys this though, sheesh!

Traveler payasozombie is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for your help with my signed Doctor Sleep.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! It makes me laugh how big it is, like 20 times bigger than his real sig, I feel sorry for whomever buys this though, sheesh!
    Not only is the signature about 20 times too big, there is no date underneath it. The real Stephen King always puts the date numerically under his signature when doing a book signing.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    The real Stephen King always puts the date numerically under his signature when doing a book signing.
    ???
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not only is the signature about 20 times too big, there is no date underneath it. The real Stephen King always puts the date numerically under his signature when doing a book signing.
    Sorry mate, but as far as I know he "Flat signs" all the time. I believe his earlier signings generally carried a date, for a while now he just signs. Of course, I'm no expert like some others here, but I think I am pretty accurate in this. At least in the ball park.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Bill. I don't think he dates many any more.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He does not......

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree as well.

On another EBay BS note; This seller has several forged King books as well as other authors including Rowling. Stay clear of

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-king...-/221537839402

Seller ID Rusicnaq out of Texas

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry mate, but as far as I know he "Flat signs" all the time. I believe his earlier signings generally carried a date, for a while now he just signs. Of course, I'm no expert like some others here, but I think I am pretty accurate in this. At least in the ball park.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I agree with Bill. I don't think he dates many any more.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    He does not......
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I agree as well.

On another EBay BS note; This seller has several forged King books as well as other authors including Rowling. Stay clear of

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-king...-/221537839402

Seller ID Rusicnaq out of Texas

Mulleins

Sorry guys, I obviously got that wrong.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

WTF? Signed copy given out by SK? Check the file location on the printout
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I told him that was fake.. he took it down.. then right back up.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The seller has now added the following paragraph at the bottom of the listing...

"THIS IS A PRINTOUT, NOT A ACTUAL HAND SIGNED ONE OF THE GIFTS. SO THE SIGNATURE ON THIS COPY I'M SELLING IS PRINTED AS THE BOOK IS, SO NO MISTAKES FOR ANY LOOKING THINKING ITS A HAND SIGNED GIFT ORIGNAL. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY BIDDING..."

Well one thing is for certain, his computer's spelling and grammar checker is a fake.... LOL! LOL! LOL!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The seller has now added the following paragraph at the bottom of the listing...

"THIS IS A PRINTOUT, NOT A ACTUAL HAND SIGNED ONE OF THE GIFTS. SO THE SIGNATURE ON THIS COPY I'M SELLING IS PRINTED AS THE BOOK IS, SO NO MISTAKES FOR ANY LOOKING THINKING ITS A HAND SIGNED GIFT ORIGNAL. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY BIDDING..."

Well one thing is for certain, his computer's spelling and grammar checker is a fake.... LOL! LOL! LOL!
    Still WAY over-priced.

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What in the world?

Steven King (sic) signed by Robin Williams

What does he have to do with Insomnia? I have no opinion on authenticity.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What in the world?

Robin Williams was in the movie Insomnia (2002), along with Al Pacino and Hilary Swank. However this movie has no bearing on Stephen King's Insomnia but is merely a remake of a Norwegian thriller with the same name that was made in 1997.

The listing on ebay is obviously a fake, as the real Robin Williams would have known this and wouldn't have signed the book. Utter shit!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What in the world?

Just another sports memorabilia seller/thief.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    What in the world?

I think somebody confused SK's Insomnia with the movie Insomnia Al Pacino & Robin Williams did?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    What in the world?

I think somebody confused SK's Insomnia with the movie Insomnia Al Pacino & Robin Williams did?
    Yeah... I already said that at post 7267.

Country
    Country Flag

I think this looks shit. It even comes with a "Certificate of Authenticity" which the seller probably made himself.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPHEN-KI...item33950d515c

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this looks shit. It even comes with a "Certificate of Authenticity" which the seller probably made himself.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPHEN-KI...item33950d515c
    That seller consistently sells fakes. I have only seen one legit signature from him but that had those stickers below the signature.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

That seller consistently sells fakes. I have only seen one legit signature from him but that had those stickers below the signature.
    At least he's consistent.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A terrible fake.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 462 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast