Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 462 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 11537

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an interesting one to compare with the one just posted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Steph...#ht_500wt_1413.

The signature is similar, but there is no crayon, and it is also a bachman book. However, it is a different seller (with zero feedback), who just happens to also be in fresno, CA.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I polished a turd once ... but I only ended up getting turd in my polish. That was a bad day.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I polished a turd once ... but I only ended up getting turd in my polish. That was a bad day.
    LOL LOL LOL Good One, Shannon!!! Spit up my Ginger-ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

One of the first forgeries to hit the market of 11/22/63:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-22-63-SIG...item4ab13513ee

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    One of the first forgeries to hit the market of 11/22/63:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-22-63-SIG...item4ab13513ee
    You gotta' love the COA......

Pisses me off......

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Reported.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

What's sad is he did pre-sales, so you know whomever bought from this guy probably got a forged book as well.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record:

The seller is already under investigation and three of the pre-sale buyers are helping with scanned pictures from received copies.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's good to know, hope everything turns out ok for them!

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hope This Seller isn't trying to use our troops fighting for our freedom to sell a fake. Plus the picture of the signing is one from King's UtD signing...and the sig looks really odd, of course, nothing like his signature in the past few years. If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize to him, though.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scstandpipe View Post
    I really hope This Seller isn't trying to use our troops fighting for our freedom to sell a fake. Plus the picture of the signing is one from King's UtD signing...and the sig looks really odd, of course, nothing like his signature in the past few years. If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize to him, though.
    I don't like the signature. Good catch on the UTD book in front of King. I smell a RAT.

If I have offended anyone at PETA for picking on how a RAT smells......well, I don't give a rat's ass.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Below picture to go with conversation from above:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

He's also selling this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-8-Step...item2c60f35c5c

Quite a funny little signature, I think.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm afraid if I put those near my king collection the real sigs would turn fake by association.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm afraid if I put those near my king collection the real sigs would turn fake by association.
    Lol very true...it sucks because it's rare to find a 1st/1st flatsigned copy of IT & a novice collector may (hopefully not, though) jump on it because of the very low starting price (of course that price only applies if it was a real sig, that is)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, if it wasn't for my friends here I'd probably have a vast collection of cheaply listed fake sigs.

Does ebay have a policy against beating people with the books they're trying to sell?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't bought a non-signed/numbered signed copy of a book yet. When I do, you guys will be my Yodas.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

If I'm not mistaken, that's being offered by one of our members here. I'm just not sure regarding the autograph, though. It looks almost too perfect.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

sgc1999 is a member here, a good guy. The signature does look a little "neat" though ... Hmmm.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think it is a stinker.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If that's fake, I feel bad for Simon. He's a good guy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully he will drop in here and comment.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, that doesn't look like a good one.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow and i thought that was ok, would love a closer picture!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 462 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast