Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 462 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Oh please!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    Oh please!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    What the hell!? That is wild.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same one selling at BETTS for $20.00!!!!!!

AKC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Holy shit is that bad........

AKC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller of the Red Leather books is all over the place. "Eyes of theDragon" is priced at $1,065, but "Carrie" has BIN of $20. I wonder where he is getting his intelligence from...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The seller of the Red Leather books is all over the place. "Eyes of theDragon" is priced at $1,065, but "Carrie" has BIN of $20. I wonder where he is getting his intelligence from...
    Uranus...

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OPINIONS PLEASE!! Im not really convinced if this is fake copy or if its real. There are a couple of things that are bothering me..I would appreciate everyone's opinion on the book...thanks in advance for helping!
    ebay # 130587918412

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks good to me, but I would wait to get at least one more confirmation.

Country
    Country Flag

LEGIT......

AKC

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good to me too.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I like the signature as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    OPINIONS PLEASE!! Im not really convinced if this is fake copy or if its real. There are a couple of things that are bothering me..I would appreciate everyone's opinion on the book...thanks in advance for helping!
    ebay # 130587918412
    It's a year earlier, but it looks pretty close to mine.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...lin1958/page18

Post #437 I think.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

By "interesting," I assume you mean "fake as all get out." Haha...

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed.

However, a noble effort.....

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

"Noble effort" - too funny.

Would I be correct in assuming that any signed book auction with a Certificate of Authenticity is probably a fake? Is there even a legit service that authenticates books that would be in an Ebay auction?

Indeed.

However, a noble effort.....

Country
    Country Flag

Would I be correct in assuming that any signed book auction with a Certificate of Authenticity is probably a fake? Is there even a legit service that authenticates books that would be in an Ebay auction?

YES! US!

Case in point, another one with a "COA"!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...#ht_500wt_1169

Country
    Country Flag

Another one from the same seller BUT it DOES NOT HAVE A COA. It must be real!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...#ht_500wt_1169

It's been on there before....can't imagine why it's not selling.

Tim
    AKC

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Heh heh...the curse words were a quote from above...I just had to agree with "avidkingcollector" on that one. Cheers...

Country
    Country Flag

WTF!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...#ht_2925wt_952

I got mine for $250.00 from David @ Betts! When are people gonna' accept a dose of reality!?

Hope the seller listed it as "Good Till Cancelled" cuz that one is going to be there for awhile.....

AKC

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

It's a storefront and a cheap way to advertise. The high price puts it at the top of any search with the highest price listed first.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bloodyrarebooks items are always way over-priced.

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way, way overpriced. I've had a whole slew of his Arkhams on my "watch list" for several years and not one has sold. Not one. Same with the high end SK books. He's got some good stuff, no doubt, but at fantasy prices.

I hope he has a day job.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, at those prices he only needs to sell a handful of items at a time to live comfortably.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 462 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast