Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 462 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pure excrement: Autographed Cujo and Autographed Cell. Of course, his description actually doesn't say they're "signed by Stephen King", so...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is not a King book but I know people here collect Powers so word to the wise, don't buy this book as it's still in my possession. I'm actually sending it back today. The seller was reasonable about the refund but it's shady that he's selling it while it's still with me. To his defense, he did amend the listing. Originally it was as "like new", now it's just "good". The bolded part in the description were my complaints about it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Last-Call-by...item3cf77f36da

Too bad, it's number one.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    This is not a King book but I know people here collect Powers so word to the wise, don't buy this book as it's still in my possession. I'm actually sending it back today. The seller was reasonable about the refund but it's shady that he's selling it while it's still with me. To his defense, he did amend the listing. Originally it was as "like new", now it's just "good". The bolded part in the description were my complaints about it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Last-Call-by...item3cf77f36da

Too bad, it's number one.
    Hmm, so he relisted it for $350 in 'Good' condition but sold it "Like New" to you for $300? He must be delusional...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For that price I would have expected a minimum of effort to do a nice book...
    I printed a copy of the book via lulu.com for less than $15 (shipping included) and it looks better
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    For that price I would have expected a minimum of effort to do a nice book...
    I printed a copy of the book via lulu.com for less than $15 (shipping included) and it looks better
    I'm sure it does. lulu.com looks interesting.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I feel people are also forgetting about suspect buyers on ebay. I am currently fighting with ebay and a buyer. The buyer had a "0" for feedback, wasn't even a week new with their account, and their user name is gibberish. Is it my fault the paypal money went through? Perhaps, but scamming pricks out there should be ashamed of themselves for stealing. My point? The slipcase was plastic from the Essential run of 666. It is totaled with a crack all the way across the side and a 1 inch chip out of a corner. How they hell did that happen when the packing box is undamaged?!?!?! Destroyed, and the way I packed it, it never moved as I always shake my boxes before shipping. I contacted ebay whom is always out for their 10%. These pricks are telling me it's my fault for not insuring it. They don't look at my 100% feedback rating or that I have been a customer for close to 10 years. So now I am looking at getting the book back and setting it on fire and losing 80.00. Thanks ebay!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

the editor was probably A smoker I notice no Oder but I've been told so I'm passing it on

My oh my, yes, he certainly must have been one heckuva smoker if it lingers all the way through the editorial process and imprints itself into the printing process.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...8#ht_40wt_1153

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...9#ht_40wt_1153

These seem so right....so why don't I buy them?....the prices are too cheap and the fact the seller is a dealer concerns me.

Misery is a BCE....but Tommyknockers appears to be a 1st.

The signatures have a photocopy feel to them......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look pretty decent to me. I ended up buying a Black House "signed" copy from him today. It was one of the copies with the Dark Tower insert promoting Wolves of the Calla with the authentic sig on the card. It also comes with a photocopied note from Mr. King explaining why he no longer signs books sent to him in the mail. I had no qualms about my purchase as I've seen that particular item before. The prices are on the low side, but in this case, he may just be looking to liquidate some product if he's a dealer. Sorry for the rant.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The signatures are good.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...8#ht_40wt_1153

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...9#ht_40wt_1153

These seem so right....so why don't I buy them?....the prices are too cheap and the fact the seller is a dealer concerns me.

Misery is a BCE....but Tommyknockers appears to be a 1st.

The signatures have a photocopy feel to them......
    Surprised you didn't buy them.
    The inscriptions and sigs are (IMO) bonafide.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signatures looked right to me too....but something just felt off...I think it could have been just poor quality photos.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The low prices would have been a red flag for me at first glance, but since they seem to be legit, looks like someone got a great deal on them.

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I would have picked up that Tommyknockers if I had been paying attention! DOH!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I'm no expert but has anyone mentioned this book?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3cf7cdc9df
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    That's embarrassing, it's so bad! I hope nobody buys that crap.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    That's embarrassing, it's so bad! I hope nobody buys that crap.
    I'm laughing out loud at your comment as it made my day. I thought it was suspect lmao.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Adding insult to injury, it's not a first edition either.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

When new sellers have nothing but "signed" books they are very suspect IMHO.

This guy is even selling a copy of The Bible. I wouldn't be surprised if it's signed too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

This guy is even selling a copy of The Bible. I wouldn't be surprised if it's signed too.
    By, "Judas" no doubt. LOL LOL With an inscription "To, XXXX for 30 pieces of silver and my eternal soul!! Many thanks for your patronage. Come again". Judas "Da Iscariot, bitch"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

By, "Judas" no doubt. LOL LOL With an inscription "To, XXXX for 30 pieces of silver and my eternal soul!! Many thanks for your patronage. Come again". Judas "Da Iscariot, bitch"!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That comment just made me spit my coffee all over the computer!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin1958 again."

Can someone please give Bill some rep points for that? I have to "spread it around" a bit more first... LOL!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That comment just made me spit my coffee all over the computer!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin1958 again."

Can someone please give Bill some rep points for that? I have to "spread it around" a bit more first... LOL!
    I have my "moments". LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried but apparently I need more friends too....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 462 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast