Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 462 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm no expert, but that looks AWFUL!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Man, it's from the Feline Foundation, it's legit.

edit: I wonder how many times does an item need to be reported to be taken down by eBay. I just did it once.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Rick
    How are you, dear friend? Thanks for the note. Your'e my new SK trustworthy, recently added to some other I already have.
    Moshe

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everybody
    What's your take on this one, sig+price. Scroll down to see the pics + expl. Thanks guys.:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WIND-THR...item3f1945ab56

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

no story behind it .paid for the book in november and am "patiently" waiting. lots of pm's sent, i kinda pleaded and grovelled a bit in the last few messages but to no avail. maybe i've lost my charm.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Name & shame?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Specifically, can the experts detail the issues? Just as a "teaching" exercise.
    Grasshopper, you must first learn to read and write-in cursive before things of this nature become clear to you.:
    Remember:
    Every master was once a novice.
    It is better to spend three years looking for a good master than ten years "learning" with a bad one.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    no story behind it .paid for the book in november and am "patiently" waiting. lots of pm's sent, i kinda pleaded and grovelled a bit in the last few messages but to no avail. maybe i've lost my charm.
    Do you want to borrow some of my Italian New York Bitch Attitude? Doesnt always work but you DO always feel better afterward

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Grasshopper, you must first learn to read and write-in cursive before things of this nature become clear to you.:
    Remember:
    It is better to spend three years looking for a good master than ten years "learning" with a bad one.
    LOL LOL Grasshopper, huh? Tell you what RF, you'd look pretty silly spouting that stuff when your sticking to the bottom of my shoe!!! LOL LOL And you know I ain't joshing about my ability to do so!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Very clever though!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    Do you want to borrow some of my Italian New York Bitch Attitude? Doesnt always work but you DO always feel better afterward
    Bitch? FUHGEDIBOUTIT!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Only meant in jest, TN!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Jeet? No, jew? and before you scream Racist!!! Say it fast!!! LOL Taste of home!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Remember:
    You seem to have a Grasshopper, infestation RF. I can hook you up with a good exterminator - Guido's Pest Control. Extra charge for cinder blocks but very reliable.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Remember:
    You seem to have a Grasshopper, infestation RF. I can hook you up with a good exterminator - Guido's Pest Control. Extra charge for cinder blocks but very reliable.
    LOL TN, what's the meaning of a "Sicilian Message" of a crow wrapped in newspaper and a TDT.Org Tee? LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Could I get some opinions on this signature? From the B&N Sarasota signing with wristband and flyer.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to tell at that size, but it looks acceptable to me.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems consistent with the 11/22/63 sigs.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF and Dive. Appreciate the help!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm late but it's good......

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Seems consistent with the 11/22/63 sigs.
    Yes consistent, ink, placement, etc.. Just reviewed qnd compared to ones I have

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again, gentlemen! I was pretty wary of an eBay purchase, but for $150 it looks like I got a pretty good deal!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this seller has a history of fraud sigs. Occasionally he sells the real deal.
    My question is only one of curiosity, as i already have a signed copy of this book.
    I consider myself a decent judge of real sigs since being burned i have spent a lot of time studying both.
    This one i would like to ask anyone interested to chime in and hope our resident pros will as well, since im really sort of stumped on this sigs time period.
    any takers??? Real or Rotten???
    Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item1e6fc736a4

Country
    Country Flag

Real or fake, I still wouldn't buy from that scum.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i agree. I am curious as to what everyone thinks about the sig though?
    Its for educational purpose

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't help with the signature, but my rule of thumb is that if I see an auction that has multiple font sizes, says it's the Lowest Price Ever, and shows price drops, I won't even bother considering that seller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 462 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast