Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 462 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Great work on the Book of the Dead sighting. Hopefully this is the end of Brennan.
    Having been personally burnt by this wanker several years ago, I'll be watching further proceedings closely indeed - Karma's indeed a patient bitch, and I love her for it !!!!
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cannot hear/read the word 'wanker' without thinking of Chip, er Chet, the name is Chet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Update on project: BRING DOWN THE WALL

The original seller is allowing us to use his pictures for the investigation. Lou has personally confirmed that King did not sign that book and the pages on Kings story were blank. All the other signatures are legit.

Investigation will continue.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Would this affect his other listings or just the anthology? He has a bunch of forgeries listed at the moment.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice work, Ralph

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Would this affect his other listings or just the anthology? He has a bunch of forgeries listed at the moment.
    They are looking waaaaaaaaaaaay past the anthology. I consider the anthology the "smoking gun" if you will.

Lots of work left to do on this, we are just getting started.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are at liberty to say...

What's the end game here? Just a banning from eBay? Or perhaps (hoping against hope), actual law enforcement for mail fraud?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    They are looking waaaaaaaaaaaay past the anthology. I consider the anthology the "smoking gun" if you will.

Lots of work left to do on this, we are just getting started.

Ralph
    Brilliant work Ralph, and I, for one, thank you for lending a hand in bringing this particular mutt to heel !!!
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thankx everybody for their opinion !
    BR Priest

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That is laughably bad

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    If you are at liberty to say...

What's the end game here? Just a banning from eBay? Or perhaps (hoping against hope), actual law enforcement for mail fraud?
    Three groups involved:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
    Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)

If you notice, Ebay isn't mentioned at all. My Opinion Here: Ebay isn't at fault, they just provide the engine for all of us to use. Yes, the bad guy uses it just as much as the good guy.

Documentation has been filed, and I have been in touch with three different agents.

More information to come on project "BRING DOWN THE WALL"

Ralph

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great to hear, Ralph. I recall that mail fraud carries some pretty heavy penalties, so if he ever shipped any packages via the U.S. Postal Service (as opposed to FED-EX or UPS), the Postal Inspectors might get involved. Forgery, theft by deception, mail fraud...it could add up to serious shinola for Mr. Brennan. If so, let me be the first to buy you a drink for spearheading this. Hell, I'll buy you a case.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

we should seriously have a post for who finds the absolute worse frauds on ebay.
    This would definitely be a contender

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2ec937f9ed

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    we should seriously have a post for who finds the absolute worse frauds on ebay.

I like his description as well - if you don't like it and return it then buyer needs to pay shipping fees (which were listed as $13 for economy to Cali - outrageous) and 20% restocking fee equal to bin price - which makes no sense - so basically to return it you'd have to pay twice for the crappy book - would anyone here contact this person and just tell them to take it down?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

total scammer. and bad at it to boot.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

I like his description as well - if you don't like it and return it then buyer needs to pay shipping fees (which were listed as $13 for economy to Cali - outrageous) and 20% restocking fee equal to bin price - which makes no sense - so basically to return it you'd have to pay twice for the crappy book - would anyone here contact this person and just tell them to take it down?
    I just messaged him telling him I am reporting the forgery and that he is committing a felony.

Let's see what happens.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

I just messaged him telling him I am reporting the forgery and that he is committing a felony.

Let's see what happens.
    Seemed to work exceedingly well Brian, the listing's been ended - hmmm, might be onto something here as a means to limit these bogus bastards on eBay, to wit, a TDT outing team !!! (always wanted to unleash the inner cyber vigilante)
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Documentation has been filed, and I have been in touch with three different agents.

Ralph
    You are my hero, Sir.
    I'd love to see this guy nailed to the wall (nailed to his wall?). PM me if there is anything I can do to help
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

Ralph
    You are my hero, Sir.
    I'd love to see this guy nailed to the wall (nailed to his wall?). PM me if there is anything I can do to help
    Long process ahead. Good news is we have the right people looking in his direction now.

Stay patient everyone.

Ralph

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Special Agent Ralph Mulliens, Forgeries is on the case!!!!

Book 'em, Ralpho!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler remyzaguan is on a distinguished road

Livin' in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is only my second post, though I've visited the site off and on, and it's the first time I've taken the time to read through a few weeks of this thread. It's illuminating. I really appreciate the work you are doing here.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by remyzaguan View Post
    This is only my second post, though I've visited the site off and on, and it's the first time I've taken the time to read through a few weeks of this thread. It's illuminating. I really appreciate the work you are doing here.
    Come on board mate, you're most welcome in this domain (and check out some of the other threads, they're equally, if not more so, entertaining)
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 462 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast