Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 462 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    What do you guys think about this?. The signature looks rather 'off' to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Dar...item4cf636ccbf
    I don't like any of the signatures that seller is offering. My opinion, someone just ruined some expensive books.

Again, my opinion

Mulleins

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think its a fake

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

I don't like any of the signatures that seller is offering. My opinion, someone just ruined some expensive books.

Again, my opinion

Mulleins
    The signed DT book you purchased from him is fine. I just don't like the others he is offering.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Can everyone please report this seller. He is selling BLATANT FORGERIES.

http://shop.ebay.com/brennan2984/m.h...id=p4340.l2562

I reported them also, also sent the seller a short message just letting them know that the sigs were most likely fakes and they should do the right thing and pull the auctions. It was not well taken, i recieved a message back, telling me i was wrong and that all the sigs were real because the person they bought them from told them so. They said they purchased 400 books from a lady named Sue in Dexter, Maine and that she was friends with Stephen King and he had signed her entire collection for her. The seller said they paid $18,000 for all 400 books and would be listing all of them on ebay over the next few months or so. I was also informed I was not allowed to bid on them !

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It looks a lot 'off' to me. I agree.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome for the info.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

I reported them also, also sent the seller a short message just letting them know that the sigs were most likely fakes and they should do the right thing and pull the auctions. It was not well taken, i recieved a message back, telling me i was wrong and that all the sigs were real because the person they bought them from told them so. They said they purchased 400 books from a lady named Sue in Dexter, Maine and that she was friends with Stephen King and he had signed her entire collection for her. The seller said they paid $18,000 for all 400 books and would be listing all of them on ebay over the next few months or so. I was also informed I was not allowed to bid on them !
    To be honest, they looked alright to me.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it, especially the pause in the loop. I also don't like the placement on the page.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

To be honest, they looked alright to me.
    Maybe they are, maybe i should just mind my own business next time! don't think i will be reporting anymore items, just casuing my self trouble.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't want it for free.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Not a chance. Look closer. They're forgeries. Good ones but very easy to spot if you've seen King's signature as much as I have.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

He's back.....

Everyone PLEASE REPORT HIM!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Reported all of them

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha this guy is convinced that they are legit, i told him that they were fake and his reply ... if i send any more messages i will reported for harrasment ... so yes you guesed it i sent another message
    We need as many people as possible to report these books!!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha this guy is convinced that they are legit, i told him that they were fake and his reply ... if i send any more messages i will reported for harrasment ... so yes you guesed it i sent another message
    We need as many people as possible to report these books!!!!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I reported them, too. He should be banned.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm no good on spotting legit sigs, so I always come here. Is the King sig good? http://cgi.ebay.com/Carrie-Signed-Sc...item4157a7ffa8

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would first say, "No", just because I would wonder when Stephen King would have sat down to sign this. Also, the "reprt" in the auction title almost definitely refers to the signatiures being "reprints" (i.e., "copies").

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    I'm no good on spotting legit sigs, so I always come here. Is the King sig good? http://cgi.ebay.com/Carrie-Signed-Sc...item4157a7ffa8
    No. Don't waste your money on these so-called scripts.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed right in the text of the auction: "Please note this entire script and cover are preprints."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Mr. RT, don't waste your money on these. They've been around on eBay for ages, and I seriously doubt ANY of them are legitimate.

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King + Pierce Brosnan orig signed Autogramm DVD

http://cgi.ebay.de/Stephen-King-Pier...item27ba0e26b0

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Seeing as how Steve sued to have his name taken off this movie, I can't imagine him wanting to put it back on again!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to mention that it's a lousy signature.

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And it´s the GERMAN movie... Can´t belive that .... maybe someone meets S King, and WHAT he have to sign.
    The German Rasenmähermann DVD... ugly fake....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 462 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast