Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 462 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I always find it tough to trust Sports card dealers who sell signed books,,,,heck with their COAs'... Best to buy from someone you know..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't get why don't they just stick to what they know and forge sports stuff.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I don't get why don't they just stick to what they know and forge sports stuff.
    LOL Good one!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to go a different direction here and shock everyone. I'm not convinced it's forged. Ugly yes, but forged? Still playing around with my captured picture of it, but I wouldn't jump in on EBay and report it.

JMO

Anyone else?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the same, very rushed but legit

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll just say Ralph is one of those people whose opinion on a King signature I value most highly.

Maybe he was signing a stack of books and got nervous he'd get busted?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gents, The signature is bad. There have been 3 or 4 "like" signatures offered for sale over the last 12 months.....Check out the K....that really bothers me.

While I will never consider myself to be an expert, I do feel as if I have a pretty good understanding of the intricacies of Steve's sig. Have I been wrong? Yep. Once. On a RUSHED 11/22/63 Trade Signature.....

I wouldn't touch this and am kinda' pissed that the seller fucked up such a nice book......

AKC

P.S. Ralph and I are buds so we are allowed to have a differing opinion.......
    P.P.S Although I gotta' say that the Seller did a pretty god job with the "Stephen"

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Gents, The signature is bad. There have been 3 or 4 "like" signatures offered for sale over the last 12 months.....Check out the K....that really bothers me.

While I will never consider myself to be an expert, I do feel as if I have a pretty good understanding of the intricacies of Steve's sig. Have I been wrong? Yep. Once. On a RUSHED 11/22/63 Trade Signature.....

I wouldn't touch this and am kinda' pissed that the seller fucked up such a nice book......

AKC

P.S. Ralph and I are buds so we are allowed to have a differing opinion.......:hug love:
    P.P.S Although I gotta' say that the Seller did a pretty god job with the "Stephen"
    Yep, that is the beauty of this site, if we all agreed all the time this site would be just as fake as most of the King signatures that hit EBay, AbeBooks, etc.

I wouldn't own the signature, that is for sure. But, not convinced of forged. I have been wrong before as well (my wife would agree)

As always said in the past....."When in doubt, don't pull the wallet out"
    Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm going to go a different direction here and shock everyone. I'm not convinced it's forged. Ugly yes, but forged? Still playing around with my captured picture of it, but I wouldn't jump in on EBay and report it.

JMO

Anyone else?

Mulleins
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I think the same, very rushed but legit
    Agree with you both. Ugly but real.

The underline and the "T cross" are smooth, and the "S" matches up to a lot of the signatures I have. The pressure point at the end of the "T cross" (hitting the vertical bar of the "K") is consistent with his signature.

That being said, like EXPLORER, I too find it hard to trust sports card dealers.

Now THIS is a forgery:

SIGNED MISERY
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

AKC

P.S. Ralph and I are buds so we are allowed to have a differing opinion.......:hug love:
    Yep, that is the beauty of this site, if we all agreed all the time this site would be just as fake as most of the King signatures that hit EBay, AbeBooks, etc.

I wouldn't own the signature, that is for sure. But, not convinced of forged. I have been wrong before as well (my wife would agree)

As always said in the past....."When in doubt, don't pull the wallet out"
    Mulleins
    I Love it when my "Cabinet" members get along!!!!

Well done fella's, carry-on!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, you guys convinced me. It's not fake, just ugly. That MISERY sig though... damn!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it one I wouldn't be proud to own. But I think it is authentic but rushed as if someone handed King the book at a non-event.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I think it one I wouldn't be proud to own. But I think it is authentic but rushed as if someone handed King the book at a non-event.
    Always, "Da Man" when it comes to authenticity!!!! Thanks, Hutch!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

There you have it....three collectors with probably over 500 signatures in their collections between them think it is the real deal.

Here is another POS.

SIGNED DESPERATION
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    There you have it....three collectors with probably over 500 signatures in their collections between them think it is the real deal.

Here is another POS.

SIGNED DESPERATION
    That one is terrible.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you think of this one? Sorry for the blur. The eBay seller emailed me a blurred photo, as it wasn't included in the actual auction.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like it....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks fine to me. Some of mine are very similar (S/L's).

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's consistant with other the Lisey's Story signings.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I had a feeling it was legit (as I trust the seller), but needed additional input

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently that myterious time portal wa used by the seller to go back and visit King prior to him quitting the drugs.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

What's sad is that somebody bid $150.00.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That one is definitely bad.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 462 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast