Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 462 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy sells garbage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item1c57ac1f85

All his auctions are suspect garbage.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, Ralph. Garbage.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Wow, this may have already been shown here, but because the audacity of this seller is so.... audacious, I can't help posting this link.

The seller has apparently been called out several times before on the veracity of this King signature, and so he/she explains with absurd detail how each letter of the sig is actually spot on. Meanwhile, just a glance at the picture reveals that the forger was clearly mid-seizure during this pathetic attempt at a forgery. Or maybe the seller's right and I should just have a closer look at the 'G'.....

Talisman signed by Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yikes. I guess some forgers take pride in their work and some don't. That one is definitely the latter.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, my, Lord!!!!!

I contacted the guy. His response....

Look douche, I'm not trying to screw anyone over, this is like I said in my disclaimer, my opinion, decide for yourself. So! You cant really do anything because of that disclaimer. And again, other than your suppose collection, what other expertise do you have? Just fuck off, if it is taken down, I'll keep reposting it, just to piss you off.

- aequitas-3241

Go get him, folks. I am!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Follow up message. This guy is a psuedo-cop so be careful!!!! LOL

How do you fucking know this? Are you mother fucking jesus? I'm just trying to sell half my shit on here to make extra money. I've had this for a while, I posted it once and had someone, much more politely and less threatening, say he believed it was a forgery. So I researched, using as I said things I learned while obtaining a degree in criminal justice, so yea, I'm a lying swindler, with a police degree. I stated my findings, and asked people to think for themselves. Just piss off and worry about your own problems.

- aequitas-3241

Some folks!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, my, Lord!!!!!

Look douche, I'm not trying to screw anyone over, this is like I said in my disclaimer, my opinion, decide for yourself. So! You cant really do anything because of that disclaimer. And again, other than your suppose collection, what other expertise do you have? Just fuck off, if it is taken down, I'll keep reposting it, just to piss you off.

- aequitas-3241

It got taken down! LOL!

I'm going to watch this fool to see if he reposts it and if he does, then I will be on his case like a motherfucker "just to piss him off"! LOL! LOL!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Oh, my, Lord!!!!!

- aequitas-3241

It got taken down! LOL!

I'm going to watch this fool to see if he reposts it and if he does, then I will be on his case like a motherfucker "just to piss him off"! LOL! LOL!
    The seller took it down...not eBay.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Oh, my, Lord!!!!!

- aequitas-3241

It got taken down! LOL!

Its back up, with new starting bid price of 9.99, and BIN of $50. It also has this added comment:

"And despite my disclaimer, I still get threatening messages from hostile "experts" with nothing to to back up their claims other than harassment. To prove I am not attempting anything shady, the books is starting at exactly how much I paid, 3 years ago. "

I don't think it will sell, especially if anyone takes his advice and googles SK's signature and "decide for yourself". He has already planted enough doubt in anyone's mind.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Oh, my, Lord!!!!!

- aequitas-3241

It got taken down! LOL!

Its back up, with new starting bid price of 9.99, and BIN of $50. It also has this added comment:

"And despite my disclaimer, I still get threatening messages from hostile "experts" with nothing to to back up their claims other than harassment. To prove I am not attempting anything shady, the books is starting at exactly how much I paid, 3 years ago. "

I don't think it will sell, especially if anyone takes his advice and googles SK's signature and "decide for yourself". He has already planted enough doubt in anyone's mind.
    Oh man, he is from Nashville ! I'm tempted to buy the book, get his address and give him a visit...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

It probably accomplished what you wanted since with that 'disclaimer' I doubt people are going to line up to buy!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Remind me to stay on Sharki69's good side.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    LOL..... Israeli special forces

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Mulleins
    he has one bid on it.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

It has a bid already!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

"There's a sucker born every minute." Still true.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Mulleins
    he has one bid on it.
    Post a link? he just loves me!!! LOL I'm his, "Jesus"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    he has one bid on it.
    Talisman

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    he has one bid on it.
    Talisman

He's just going to LOVE me!!! LOL Should I send him a link to this thread for laughs?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

How do you fucking know this? Are you mother fucking jesus? I'm just trying to sell half my shit on here to make extra money. I've had this for a while, I posted it once and had someone, much more politely and less threatening, say he believed it was a forgery. So I researched, using as I said things I learned while obtaining a degree in criminal justice, so yea, I'm a lying swindler, with a police degree. I stated my findings, and asked people to think for themselves. Just piss off and worry about your own problems.
    Wow! Love it. Congratulations Merlin on being accused of such an outrageously wonderful thing. This is a testament to you, I'd say.

Really, what a sentence....

Are you mother fucking jesus?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[B]I'm just trying to sell half my shit on here to make extra money.
    First of all, I'm not sure I want to imagine the scene of him dividing his shits in half (though there MAY be a market for this kind of thing). Secondly, disclaimer or no, I think the auction could then be disqualified as hazardous material/medical waste.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    he has one bid on it.
    Talisman

He's just going to LOVE me!!! LOL Should I send him a link to this thread for laughs?
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Wow! Love it. Congratulations Merlin on being accused of such an outrageously wonderful thing. This is a testament to you, I'd say.

Really, what a sentence....

Are you mother fucking jesus?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    [B]I'm just trying to sell half my shit on here to make extra money.
    First of all, I'm not sure I want to imagine the scene of him dividing his shits in half (though there MAY be a market for this kind of thing). Secondly, disclaimer or no, I think the auction could then be disqualified as hazardous material/medical waste.
    He's not talking to me anymore. Guess I burst his bubble. LOL Can you imagine? He has police training (supposedly) and he did an analysis and still thinks it's a good signature!!! Bet he works for a CSI team somewhere and never can find the blood at the scene!! LOL

Last thing he sent me extorted the fact that some poor jerk actually bid $10 on it. He was vindicated!!! LOL Ebay...you just can't make idiots like this up in your wildest dreams. LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I sent a little message of my own, I really hope he calls me mother fucking jesus cause that is awesome!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sent him a "very special" message too. LOL!

If he thinks that you're Jesus, he's gonna think that I am the devil when he reads my shit.... HAHAHAHA!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just plain reported it, no point in sending anything through to this troll.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEFKH9KzJEE
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 462 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast