Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 462 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks fine.
    Thanks all. Hey look, RF is back!!
    And much more enlightened now that he was "me" for a while!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Because it's done with a Sharpie, it's sloppy, but I think it's okay. (I wouldn't want it in my collection.)

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by George at C-Springs

I've sent the seller the above info and referenced him to the full conversation in the CD thread. Looks like an established seller, 100% feedback, has other CD and SK stuff for sale ... probably an honest mistake. Let's see if he corrects the listing.
    I've dealt with him. He's a good seller.

I think he'll correct the listing.
    Seller (Steve) responded a few hours ago, thanked me for providing the info .. but hasn't changed the listing yet.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Originally Posted by George at C-Springs

I've sent the seller the above info and referenced him to the full conversation in the CD thread. Looks like an established seller, 100% feedback, has other CD and SK stuff for sale ... probably an honest mistake. Let's see if he corrects the listing.
    I've dealt with him. He's a good seller.

I think he'll correct the listing.
    Seller (Steve) responded a few hours ago, thanked me for providing the info .. but hasn't changed the listing yet.
    I looked this morning and it hasn't been changed. It looks like he's just going to let it run its course.

I hope the bidders understand what they are bidding on.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

One of only two signed chairs in the world. Ha!

http://bit.ly/1czHWpt

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Because it's done with a Sharpie, it's sloppy, but I think it's okay. (I wouldn't want it in my collection.)

John
    Ditto
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

LOL Thats top on my wish list.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Unless there is a photo or video of King signing that chair I am not convinced that it is legit. I know that anyone's signature would look different if they were signing upholstery but still.......

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Unless there is a photo or video of King signing that chair I am not convinced that it is legit. I know that anyone's signature would look different if they were signing upholstery but still.......

I saw him sign it! We paid $20 per ticket to try and win that chair at Boston Mass!!!!! 250 people entered to win it! I wondered were they would end up. Feel free to buy with confidence. No guarantee that he sat in that chair. There were two chairs and Andre Dubois sat in one.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I saw him sign it! We paid $20 per ticket to try and win that chair at Boston Mass!!!!! 250 people entered to win it! I wondered were they would end up. Feel free to buy with confidence. No guarantee that he sat in that chair. There were two chairs and Andre Dubois sat in one.
    No kidding? I have to watch the listing now and see if anyone bites at eight grand... Legit or not its a very ugly signature

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Six bids on this so far.

http://bit.ly/18Ts611

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are a TON OF Signed King books on EBay... How can you be sure 100%?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

we can't always be 100% sure but with the collective knowledge of the King collectors here we can always be quite close.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There are a TON OF Signed King books on EBay... How can you be sure 100%?
    With experience which comes with time it gets easy to spot fakes.... many are too obvious... Being sure of authentic ones is a bit more difficult.
    However with the collective resources of many with experience and the knowledge of what to look for, many good assessments are shared here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King sure signed a lot of books the same day, and none on the title page:
    Stephen King Signed Carrie Hardback

Stephen King Signed Salem's Lot Hardback

Stephen King Signed The Shining Hardback

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about this one ? new seller....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Copy-...item1e8295fd1a

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    How about this one ? new seller....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Copy-...item1e8295fd1a
    I think it looks OK. But I got a crick in my neck from looking at it sideways.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got an email from Very Fine Books. They have signed copies of Doctor Sleep that they're selling for $500. How do they stay in business with all their ridiculous prices?!?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Just got an email from Very Fine Books. They have signed copies of Doctor Sleep that they're selling for $500. How do they stay in business with all their ridiculous prices?!?
    lol thats what I was thinking to. I received it and expected 399... nope 499... jeeze

I feel the same. I lump them in with Bloody Rare Books, bookbid and a few others. I wonder if they ever sell anything? I guess they do. Just not to me.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I was on their mailing list, but finally just canceled it due to their prices. Not sure who buys from them. I have tried several times to negotiate a price and pretty much been denied. The price is price is more or less the message I received.

My Mood
    Twisted

I asked this seller if he was sure these were signed by King and he replied "That is my understanding.Thanks."
    I suspect he's going to have a few unhappy buyers...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-by-ST...X:eRTM:US:1123

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I asked this seller if he was sure these were signed by King and he replied "That is my understanding.Thanks."

I had also asked to see pictures of the signature. No response yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

I asked for a picture as well. He does not have the books yet. I really doubt they are signed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 462 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast