Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 462 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nope
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nope
    Was definitely leaning towards no but thought maybe he could have been a little tipsy that day or something
    He's in AA for quite some time now. Really?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

sorry did not mean to offend anyone I will go away now

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I am no expert but I would skip that one as well. RF has a good eye for these and maybe someone else will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by uturn83 View Post
    Legit?

End time: Nov 16, 2014 9:47:00 PM EST
    View item:
    CELL~SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING~2006 1ST/1ST HC/DJ
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELL-SIGNED-...item19f6dfccf0
    Don't like it, but it's King allright.

sk

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seller is a known forger. Probably traced….

STAY AWAY

Along the Path of the Beam coderedx is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll move the post if the consensus is legit, but for now the seller states the book was signed today in Kansas City, Mo, prior to the Rainy Day Books event tonight (no signing at event).
    The "Stephen" is more normal, but the "King" is odd.
    Could be an autograph "on the fly".
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED BOOK REVIVAL KANSAS CITY MISSOURI 11/13/14
    As I said on the CD forums, this strikes me as a no. I don't know how he could have gotten it signed before the event; it clearly wasn't purchased from Rainy Day Books (that's a BN sticker), the signature is in the wrong spot on the page, and the signature looks funny.
    For Sale:
    Shivers I, III, and VII - $50 for All 3 - Numbers I and III are signed by some of the authors.

Wanted:
    Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition
    Centipede Press Salem's Lot Gift Edition

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not offended. Most of us make a bad joke or a bad post every now and then. Hell Merlin1958 makes a living at it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not offended. Most of us make a bad joke or a bad post every now and then. Hell Merlin1958 makes a living at it.
    Thanks my friend. Hey, what is this?

Spoiler:
    LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not an eBay sale, but a recent purchase none the less. I thought it looked legit, but I would love to have that backed up by some more discerning collectors:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's signed in an unusual place -- authors generally sign on the title page.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks OK to me.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It's signed in an unusual place -- authors generally sign on the title page.
    I thought that as well Bev, if I have the story right, the seller mentioned it having something to do with tickets to see King promote Under The Dome? Perhaps through some book club or other affiliate that was promoting the event? She explained it in passing and the details escape me.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Not an eBay sale, but a recent purchase none the less. I thought it looked legit, but I would love to have that backed up by some more discerning collectors:
    Looks fine to me!

sk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The signature looks good to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit signature. Congratulations.

Country
    Country Flag

Legit signature. Congratulations.
    Thank you sir, I wish I were happier about the purchase, the book itself has some irreconcilable damage (see my collection thread) but it's still nice, as it's my second King signature.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, if its fairly recent it's good.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know about the Bush or Clinton sigs, but the King sigs are pathetic.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/rober-alli/m...p2047675.l2562

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have to love it when the COA spells February incorrectly.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/four-past-mi...item2a4796c3b8

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching the Revival prices, and these books caught my eye (same seller). King's signature looks a little different this tour, but I thought this had to be bad. Or am I not good enough to speculate yet?

REVIVAL

REVIVAL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

His sig has definitely degraded over time. However they both look really bad, but it's hard to say these days.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

He was also under the weather, which might contribute to the condition of his signature.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have to love it when the COA spells February incorrectly.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/four-past-mi...item2a4796c3b8
    Well, you can't spell Fubruary without FUBAR.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I've been watching the Revival prices, and these books caught my eye (same seller). King's signature looks a little different this tour, but I thought this had to be bad. Or am I not good enough to speculate yet?

REVIVAL

REVIVAL
    Difficult to say. As mentioned before, his "Stephen" is more consistent than his "King".
    Not saying they are bogus, but unless I knew/trusted the seller I just would look somewhere else. Easier to sleep at night.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 462 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast