Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2012 TheDarkTower.org Tee-Shirt

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my T-Shirt today. Looks great! Thanks much.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The last few shirts (XL only) are available-don't miss out. Years from now these 1/19 shirts will be (IMO) $100 or more on ebay.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent $$$!!!!!!!!

Are the shirts Lettered Editions or just Limited?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I just sent $$$!!!!!!!!

Are the shirts Lettered Editions or just Limited?

No designation, just limited to 19 total-the first print run was 12 shirts, and there are one or two left. I won't "commission" 7 more until I sell the existing inventory. Who knows, It could be only a 1/12 shirt....and Collectors will be cursing themselves 5 years from now for having not purchased one.
    Shannon will really be beside himself, as Ralph won't have a shirt to sell/give to him.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a BIG Member (6'9") I need and want an XXL!!!! Will pay!! How much do I send?

You're killing me RF!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You are killing my budget RF, and I gotta gain major weight to fit this
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's it, I am sold out for now. I will see about making 7 more (in other sizes besides XL).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one order paid in advance. I need 6 more people to give me a size wish, so I can order the last 7 shirts.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have one order paid in advance. I need 6 more people to give me a size wish, so I can order the last 7 shirts.
    Would that 1 order be I? If not, consider this post as a formal request for a XXL. Tall folks are people, too!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love my TDT.ORG shirt. RF must have drove it here himself. Ordered it friday, got it today, WOW!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Love my TDT.ORG shirt. RF must have drove it here himself. Ordered it friday, got it today, WOW!!!
    How is that for service? One other member should also have received theirs today.

P.S. What about your bonus item?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    How is that for service? One other member should also have received theirs today.

P.S. What about your bonus item?
    Not yet! But now I have something to look forward to tomorrow!!!!!

Did I get a bonus item? Did I? Did I?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved it. Didn't even notice til I looked on the ground and was like, "Oh wow, too cool" Thanks so much again
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Open the package, then you will see.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered the last 7 shirts. Only one person has pre-paid for a specific size. I decided to throw a few wild-cards out there. ..........

Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered the last 7 shirts. Only one person has pre-paid for a specific size. I decided to throw a few wild-cards out there. ..........
    But WE (the 12 Special Members that already have their shirt) received a Bonus item and the remaining 7 will just have to be happy with the shirt!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    But WE (the 12 Special Members that already have their shirt) received a Bonus item and the remaining 7 will just have to be happy with the shirt!

Hey, I'm a freaking "Name Known To All". I don't need a bonus. I am the bonus!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the last 7 shirts.

Here is what I ordered:
    1-XXL Black Tee shirt SOLD
    2-XL RED tee shirts- ON HOLD FOR AUCTION
    1 XL RED hoodie (pullover) ON HOLD
    1 XL Black hoodie (pullover) (Price is extra)-ON HOLD
    1-L Black Tee shirt- First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it.
    1-M Black tee shirt
    -First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. On Reserve for TCCbodhi

Only 19 total shirts, and only 3 in red. That's it. No PC's, just 19 made.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is what I ordered:
    1-L Black Tee shirt- First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it.
    1-M Black tee shirt
    -First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it.

So what do I owe ya, RF? $35?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the medium if it is available.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'll take the medium if it is available.
    On reserve for you. PM sent.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

If any XXL's are ever made again for us fat members let me know?
    Geoff

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    If any XXL's are ever made again for us fat members let me know?
    Yes, for the 2013 shirt. For now I had/am having only 19 shirts for 2012. I like the idea that so few are made-it makes it special for those who bought them. The shirts were announced quite some time back, and initially were XL only, but one enterprising, optimistic (and rather rotund) person paid in advance in case I had other sizes/styles made.
    I'm also excited to see how the image comes out on a red shirt/hoodie.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank! I missed these on the first go-around. I appreciate the chance to get a hold of one. I haven't had a King shirt since the 80s KZON skull tshirt.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is what I ordered:
    1-M Black tee shirt
    -First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. On Reserve for TCCbodhi

I'd like the Large if it is still available please!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast