Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 188 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Be sure to check out "Fargo". The pilot was extremely promising!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just watched the series finale of How I Met Your Mother. So touching, profound, and bittersweet. I never paid attention to this series, thinking it was some empty-headed sitcom, but I binge-watched most of it on Netflix and boy was I way wrong. This is one of the best series I've seen, so well-crafted, and all nine-seasons intertwining together and obviously carefully thought out well in advance. Stunning.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Is anyone watching Murder in the First? It reminds me a lot of The Killing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Is anyone watching Murder in the First? It reminds me a lot of The Killing.
    No but I loved Killing. Is it a good mystery type show? I thought about watching it..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It is a season-long single murder mystery, like The Killing, set in San Francisco. The main suspect is a Steve Jobs-like tech billionaire except younger and brattier.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is a season-long single murder mystery, like The Killing, set in San Francisco. The main suspect is a Steve Jobs-like tech billionaire except younger and brattier.
    So you hooked?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched episode 8 or season 1 of Orphan Black - bloody awesome! Two more tomorrow night to finish it off!

Season 2 just finished -- it's getting a little convoluted, but still fascinating.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

My husband and I have watched a few episodes of Arrow on Netflix the past few nights. Boy, that show sure is a big ball of cheese. I love how the funniest shows are usually the ones that aren't trying to be.
    Bad. Just bad.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 just finished -- it's getting a little convoluted, but still fascinating.

Season 2 of what?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    My husband and I have watched a few episodes of Arrow on Netflix the past few nights. Boy, that show sure is a big ball of cheese. I love how the funniest shows are usually the ones that aren't trying to be.
    Bad. Just bad.
    Wow... shocked to hear that. Arrow is a well done adaptation of a comic book with realism that you do not see every day. I have to disagree. Season 2 of that show was incredible.... keep watching.. may change your mind
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Season 2 of what?
    Orphan Black

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Season 2 of what?
    Orphan Black
    Without spoiling too much, how many more clones will I be meeting in season 2?

One that will blow your mind for sure...

Country
    Country Flag

LOL the first season was SOOOOO good eh? They really dropped the ball on the second...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Bad. Just bad.
    Wow... shocked to hear that. Arrow is a well done adaptation of a comic book with realism that you do not see every day. I have to disagree. Season 2 of that show was incredible.... keep watching.. may change your mind
    I think the actors/characters are pretty annoying. And, I haven't watched all of season 1 yet, so I obviously don't know what all is going to be shown, But right now, there are so many inconsistencies that should be dealt with. We'll see.
    And I don't mean inconsistencies with the comics - I've never read those. I'm just talking about basic story line on the show.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    LOL the first season was SOOOOO good eh? They really dropped the ball on the second...
    I hope you are wrong dude! Luckily, I am easily amused!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Arrow started out do good but at about the 8th episode it began to...get all Wisconsin-like...cheese.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The guy was trapped on an island for 5 years, and that's somehow supposed to explain how he is suddenly some computer expert. Such a good computer expert that he can transfer millions of dollars without it being traced. He learned that on the island? I get that it's slowly slowly revealing what happened on the island, but it's an island. It just showed him sleeping in a cave. I didn't see a computer in the cave.

Also, the mother just told the daughter a story that started with "When you were 4 years old, you came home one day with a kitten..." I looked at my husband and said: "Wait, she was 4. Where was she coming home from by herself?"

Country
    Country Flag

The guy was trapped on an island for 5 years, and that's somehow supposed to explain how he is suddenly some computer expert. Such a good computer expert that he can transfer millions of dollars without it being traced. He learned that on the island? I get that it's slowly slowly revealing what happened on the island, but it's an island. It just showed him sleeping in a cave. I didn't see a computer in the cave.

Also, the mother just told the daughter a story that started with "When you were 4 years old, you came home one day with a kitten..." I looked at my husband and said: "Wait, she was 4. Where was she coming home from by herself?"
    Man, if that is what ruins a show for you... is there anything out there you like?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Yes. But I like to have reason and logic behind a story. I don't like it when it seems like something was just sort of thrown together without thinking it through.
    And, like I said, maybe the show explains things a bit more as it goes along. But for now, it's just a bit flat.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. But I like to have reason and logic behind a story. I don't like it when it seems like something was just sort of thrown together without thinking it through.
    And, like I said, maybe the show explains things a bit more as it goes along. But for now, it's just a bit flat.
    I do have to agree a little because I did not REALLY like the show till the 2nd season... while far fetched... it is a super hero that COULD almost be real.... anyways.. if you feel bored... try and get to season two. If your a fan of Sparticus... you WILL love season two. It made it for me.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I'll try to keep an open mind.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll try to keep an open mind.
    Let me know if you do make it to the 2nd season and if you liked it at all... I read the comics (a bit and A LONG time ago)... It is better
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 188 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast