Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I just tried. Guess I logged on here a couple days too late. LAME
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Would you call Colt's meat veal??
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's official. I suck!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    It's official. I suck!

I'm afraid to look!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Another great game, JETS over DALLAS

Congratulations to the LIONS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad start so far.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

looking forward to tonight's game!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say "You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?" but Merlin's already been in here.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, I'm either tied for 3rd or 14th, depending how you look at it!

I was dismal in the early games, but the later games saved me, for now. Hopefully, the Pats and Broncos come through for me tonight!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I was going to say "You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?" but Merlin's already been in here.
    snicker snicker!!

GO PATS!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's always a good day when Dallas loses.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I can't check from work
    I had a discussion last night about how Dallas seems to attract the most useless and annoying female fans around. I got to see a relationship explode, complete with a relationship status change, last night on Facebook because of Dallas.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

During the game last night, when Dallas WR Dez Bryant left the game suffering from cramps my son, Locke, yelled "aw, get him some Pamprin!!"

BTW That man is going to be a good one!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's always a good day when Dallas loses.
    You can say that again!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love you, too!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, Bill, is there no way to see the group scorecard for week 1 again once it's "closed"? I've clicked on a few things, but no luck.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Phoenix Ignition is on a distinguished road Phoenix Ignition's Avatar

I'm still down for enjoying a season with you all here, but I have to state that I'm not a fan of having ESPN running the show. It just doesn't seem the same at all. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Phoenix Ignition; 09-13-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: typo

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

gsvec....There is a "my groups" tab that you can click to see the entire Palaver field. You can also view other member picks once the current games begin. Just click on their name in the master list. You can toggle back to week one.

Congrats to RUBE for winning the week! He's ranked 2,697th place overall on the ESPN site. As a reference, I'm ranked 214,864th!!!

Phoenix, I know it's going to have a different feel and we'll try to keep the dialogue going here. We will do a full re-eval at the end of the season. For me, it's far less stressfull to have another site locking the picks and doing the math. I really enjoyed doing that, but as our group grew larger and larger, the time commitment did as well. I love the larger group!!!

THE GAMES ARE UP FOR NEXT WEEK! GET YOUR PICKS IN!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Some very tough picks this week! I'm thinking this could be a very interesting weekend for the contest.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Some very tough picks this week! I'm thinking this could be a very interesting weekend for the contest.
    I'm HOPING it will be interesting....my picks last week were far from interesting!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If only it was a one week season, then I would finally get a first-place trophy (and win my fantasy league). I will probably drop back to the pack after this week. There are some tough ones.

FYI, I am fine with the ESPN format. The only real concern is remembering to stop in here and talk about it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    If only it was a one week season, then I would finally get a first-place trophy (and win my fantasy league). I will probably drop back to the pack after this week. There are some tough ones.

FYI, I am fine with the ESPN format. The only real concern is remembering to stop in here and talk about it.
    So says our reigning champion!!!!

LOL LOL LOL You got a target on your back, my friend!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking

this is going to be a L O N G football season...BRING IT ON!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    snicker snicker!!

GO PATS!!!
    18-1!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast