Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Free to Good Home

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Free to Good Home

Hey team,

The kind offers from other members prompted me to start this "Free to Good Home" thread, for listing any books you may want to offer up. This may be a better place than the classified thread? I'm hoping people will start to use this on a regular basis for any books they are giving away....

Anyway, I have a UK 1st of the Illustrated Edition of 'Salem's Lot. It isn't in perfect condition, with the two major faults being some edge rubbing on the tob/bottom of the dustjacket and then some marks on the bottom of the pages.

Book is still tight, with embossing on spine in nice condition.

If anyone is looking for a copy of the UK edition, let me know if you want to see some photos. You only have to cover shipping from New Zealand.

Cheers
    James

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a reading copy of The Stand, Complete and Uncut edition free to good home. It is smaller hardback version, published in 1990 by Guild Publisjing by arrangement with H&S.
    Has the UK cover (being a UK publication and all...)

In average condition. Not a collectable itam, but if someone wants a reading copy, cover the shipping and it's yours.

James

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be interested in the UK Illustrated 'Salem's Lot. Where do we go from here?

BTW, Great Thread Idea!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry pal, someone picked it up back in Spetember.
    I'll see if I can find a collectable copy for ya...