Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 567 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 14175

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi All,

I need some help! I'm doing some research on the UK limiteds at the moment and I cannot find anywhere what the issue price of the signed (NOT FACSIMILE) numbered (bookplate) editions of Insomnia, Rose Madder, the Desperation/The Regulators Set, Wizard and Glass and Bag of Bones (DJ lists £16.99 was that the purchase price?) Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Jon
    Ah dedication to the cause - now that's what we like to see!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. Quick question that I probably know the answer to but would like confirmation of:
    Is the colour of Misery on the spine of the first edition supposed to be be red? My two copies are slightly different shades of pink, and I am assuming they have sun faded. Can someone please confirm for me?

Thank you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Red. (Check the catalog.)

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi team. Quick question that I probably know the answer to but would like confirmation of:
    Is the colour of Misery on the spine of the first edition supposed to be be red? My two copies are slightly different shades of pink, and I am assuming they have sun faded. Can someone please confirm for me?

Thank you.
    Mine's bright red. Probably is sun faded.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    Not sure if you're referring to the US or UK, but I checked both of mine, and the red color on the spine is the same as on the cover on both. It also matches the red on the inner flap. So it sounds like you may have some fading there.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi John, thanks and I did go looking for it there but only found the PS anniversary entry. Am I missing a section somewhere?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi John, thanks and I did go looking for it there but only found the PS anniversary entry. Am I missing a section somewhere?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ery+-+Trade+HC

John

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah thank you, I have been looking in the limited section! Duh.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.
    Should match the cover.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I figured it should. Thanks guys. Looks like a need a new Misery first edition sometime.

Bummer, just noticed my Gerald's Game spine is pink too. Guessing that should match the red on the cover...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep.

John

With the price of postage the way it is (cost more then the book is worth).... Better to have someone pick you up 2nd hand copies & just send you the dustwrappers.IMHO

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

What do you guys think of this Stephen King signature. I think it's good, but would like the informed opinion of our experts here. Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna go good on this one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll defer to others, but it does look like sigs from that time period.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure that's legit.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Thanks guys!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say good.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'd say good.
    Me too.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    With the price of postage the way it is (cost more then the book is worth).... Better to have someone pick you up 2nd hand copies & just send you the dustwrappers.IMHO
    Good thinking 99

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I haven't seen Get Smart in ages.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Missed it by that much!

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Missed it by that much!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Man, I haven't seen Get Smart in ages.
    WELL....DON'T BLAME ME

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Before we get a "back on topic" warning...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 567 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast