Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 567 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 14175

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that guys, I'd not heard of The Collective before.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    FEEL FREE TO SHARE ANY AND ALL UNPUBLISHED WORKS WITH ME!!! I will take them to my grave and I will tell no one!!! I would like at least one thing that neat and special in my collection. which I didn't even know exsisted until today!!!
    There is a pdf file that has been on the Net for many years that contains many of the unpublished works. It's called "The Collective", or something like that. Google it.
    Thanks for the info. Again, I've never heard of it. I checked it out. Lots of stories I don't have.
    Thanks again.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand this need to keep information "under wraps" from fans... If it's out there, why can't we know?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is probably more of a 'King Item Wanted' post but it starts with a question, so... has anyone ever seen spare Danse Macabre S/L slipcases for sale? I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but hey....

*edit: perhaps your dog ate your copy of the book and you kept the slipcase for nostalgic reasons, and now is the time to let go and move on? I'll be happy to buy it (the slipcase, not the dog)!

*edit 2: I know it's a very plain case but I'd love to have an original to go with my publisher's copy sans slipcase.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    In the end it is no big deal that copies circulate. It is just that I felt betrayed by some people I thought I could trust. Of course the other possibility is that Justin got a copy from King’s office. I never really considered that until just now but I don’t think they would have put the “no copies for a year” nonsense as a condition.
    I just want it on record that I had an advance-advance-advance review copy of DT VII several months before there were even printed advance copies - at I think 6-8 months before the book itself - and nobody heard what the ending would be from me!

So anyone who wants to send me anything, go ahead - haha.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You screwed up. You shouldn't have mentioned that you had an "advance-advance-advance" DTVII, now you can't be trusted.
    First rule of The Fight Club.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You screwed up. You shouldn't have mentioned that you had an "advance-advance-advance" DTVII, now you can't be trusted.

Haha...well, that was never a secret. It's the one item I'll ever have that's one-up on Bob.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Haha...well, that was never a secret. It's the one item I'll ever have that's one-up on Bob.
    I didn't think that was actually possible.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

I didn't think that was actually possible.
    It's definitely possible. There are quite a few collectors (many on this site) that have items I would like to have.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's definitely possible. There are quite a few collectors (many on this site) that have items I would like to have.
    I know you've been eyeballing my mint & shinkwrapped copy of the Blood & Smoke audiobook Bob, but just so you know - I will take that with me to my grave!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I know you've been eyeballing my mint & shinkwrapped copy of the Blood & Smoke audiobook Bob, but just so you know - I will take that with me to my grave!!
    Yes. I really lust over that. (?)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I wanted to ask if any of you have noticed that your 'Salem's Lot S/L BLACK NUMBERED 1-300 was signed by King in Blue ink versus the Black. After looking through the collections thread & else where I've only seen it signed in Black except for the one. Please let me know if anyone's seen a Blue signature.
    Thanks

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Except that, as he wont speak about the Fight Club, he will not say that he secretly got the pen, the notebook, the computer, the desk where King wrote it + the advance-advance-advance-advance version of the manuscript.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I wanted to ask if any of you have noticed that your 'Salem's Lot S/L BLACK NUMBERED 1-300 was signed by King in Blue ink versus the Black. After looking through the collections thread & else where I've only seen it signed in Black except for the one. Please let me know if anyone's seen a Blue signature.
    Thanks
    Mine has a blue ink signature.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Thanks
    Mine has a blue ink signature.
    Mine is blue as well.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Blue here also.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine I think is black
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Mine I think is black
    Mine is pink...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine I think is black
    Mine is pink...
    "GEE" Did you order that one.....
    Spoiler:
    TO MATCH YOUR PANTIES?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Mine I think is black
    Mine is pink...
    Spoiler:
    TO MATCH YOUR PANTIES?

Wow!!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Mine I think is black
    Mine is pink...
    Spoiler:
    TO MATCH YOUR PANTIES?

Wow!!!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    TO BAD PANTES DON'T COME WITH CUPS

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Who says he wears any....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You won't be angry that I am now taking six steps away from you to avoid the impending retribution and subsequent fallout? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, you go away for 2 days and you guys are after RF about his underwear. Leave the poor guy alone!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 567 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast