Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 567 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What is everyone's favorite scenes in IT that would transfer really well into a remarque? Thanks!
    The gangbang.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What is everyone's favorite scenes in IT that would transfer really well into a remarque? Thanks!
    The gangbang.
    LOL!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a tough one. Some many have been recreated, especially in the 25th Anniversary Edition of IT. I personally love the sewer grate scene at the beginning of the book. I would also like to see Bill and Eddie on Silver escaping the Werewolf.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    The "giant spider" Pennywise battling the loser's club towards the end....

Or

Stan's suicide in the bath with "IT" scrawled in blood...
    TWO GOOOOD ONES! thanks man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gangbang... LOL Good one RF. Why not? LOL there is prob not a single IT out there with that in it! ahhahahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    This is a tough one. Some many have been recreated, especially in the 25th Anniversary Edition of IT. I personally love the sewer grate scene at the beginning of the book. I would also like to see Bill and Eddie on Silver escaping the Werewolf.
    Two great scenes!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So who would be doing the remarque in your copy of IT? Glen Orbik, Alan M Clark or Erin Wells?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Two great scenes!
    Yep... I have lots now thanks all!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gangbang... LOL Good one RF. Why not? LOL there is prob not a single IT out there with that in it! ahhahahahaha
    Be careful, it's probably a felony to draw the scene.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Henry and Patrick lighting their farts in the junkyard

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    So who would be doing the remarque in your copy of IT? Glen Orbik, Alan M Clark or Erin Wells?
    I am working on something now that involves numerous artists... It is a vision that will impress I am sure. Anyways.. it will be sometime before it is done (it has been 6 months so far) but I am sure there will be some impressed kats here... I will be doing a big reveal probably after Xmas when I think it will be done.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The shark fin in the lake.
    WHAT IS WRONG with me... I cannot remember that!!!!! Like at all....
    It was in the Canal. It isn't seen directly -- a kid tells adult Bill about a friend of his seeing it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It was in the Canal. It isn't seen directly -- a kid tells adult Bill about a friend of his seeing it.
    Damn Bev, do you have an eidetic memory?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha exactly what I was thinking!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

No -- just a very good one...

Country
    Country Flag

Bev you must have read every one of his books a 100 times. Lol always blown away with your knowledge!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone educate me? I know the "Colorado KId" is a somewhat complex story, but I am trying to secure a first trade of sorts for the HF. I found this copy on ebay, but my notes say that it was first published in 2005. The catalog didn't appear to be of help as it seems to deal with the AE & S/L versions for the most part. As usual, I'm confused. Help?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351182725330...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The first publication was a paperback by Hard Case Crime in 2005.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That I know, I guess I was referring to the subsequent HC versions. Such as the one up for auction.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe PS published trade editions in 2010. They then re-printed the Miller and Chadbourne trade issues. The note on the PS website says:

"We are reprinting 200 copies of the version we reprinted in December 2010 (with no additional plates and no artwork/photography endpapers);
    * on plain wibalin boards with endpapers the same colour as the interior text pages; and
    * with the Chadbourne and the Miller dust-jackets, 100 of each. (There are no changes being made on those.)"

The note is on the Miller page (HERE).

The Chadbourne version is still available for purchase from PS:
    http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-co...urne-556-p.asp.

I would assume that the ones being sold on eBay are the same as the ones PS is selling.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I believe PS published trade editions in 2010. They then re-printed the Miller and Chadbourne trade issues. The note on the PS website says:

"We are reprinting 200 copies of the version we reprinted in December 2010 (with no additional plates and no artwork/photography endpapers);
    * on plain wibalin boards with endpapers the same colour as the interior text pages; and
    * with the Chadbourne and the Miller dust-jackets, 100 of each. (There are no changes being made on those.)"

The note is on the Miller page (HERE).

The Chadbourne version is still available for purchase from PS:
    http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-co...urne-556-p.asp.

I would assume that the ones being sold on eBay are the same as the ones PS is selling.
    Thank you. So the one in the auction link is a valid HC and somewhat desirable, yes?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

AFAIK the reprints do not have dust jackets - the artwork is printed on the boards.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    AFAIK the reprints do not have dust jackets - the artwork is printed on the boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post

Thank you. So the one in the auction link is a valid HC and somewhat desirable, yes?
    Looks like the reprints did have Dust Jackets - I would check with the seller Bill as reprints are less desirable. You have an artists signed, the first print is identical to that just without the signing page.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That I know, I guess I was referring to the subsequent HC versions. Such as the one up for auction.
    The PS first print versions were all published in 2007. Like Stroppy said the trade edition is exactly the same as the artists edition without the limitation page. The one for sale on eBay is a reprint from 2010.

I also think it is overpriced.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think is worth more... a signed Fine 1st IT or a GE IT?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 567 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast