Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 567 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    4/29/10 Per Glimmer Graphics- Phil Hale submitted only ~ 7 of the 10 original art pieces requested. The original piece is not numbered, only added to a few Red folder editions.

There are thought to be 10-20 red folder portfolios.
    I would think more just based on the fact that I have one as well.

Thats at least four accounted for from three members.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, is the below considered to be a PC Copy of Skeleton Crew?

I bought it from Lloyd at LWCurrey books as the Signed/Limited Edition. Received it today.

WHOOPS....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

I bought it from Lloyd at LWCurrey books as the Signed/Limited Edition. Received it today.

WHOOPS....

BIG return on that. ANY respectable book dealer would issue a FULL REFUND. If there are ANY out there that would not... please tell me so I know for my own AND your safety. Sorry to hear this Tim
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

This would be my guess AKC: and congrats!
    There were also 25 unsigned PC copies of the limited edition book, The overruns are the same as the limited edition, except they are not signed or numbered. For a picture of the official letter from Scream Press about this click here Also the black slipcase may or may not have the Skeleton Picture pasted to it (depending on the book) I own two PC copies, one has the picture on the slipcase, the other does not....$300-$350 (from SKCollector's site).
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    There were also 25 unsigned PC copies of the limited edition book, The overruns are the same as the limited edition, except they are not signed or numbered. For a picture of the official letter from Scream Press about this click here Also the black slipcase may or may not have the Skeleton Picture pasted to it (depending on the book) I own two PC copies, one has the picture on the slipcase, the other does not....$300-$350 (from SKCollector's site).
    NO congrats!!! It was supposed to be signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the letter referenced...

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that the signature, limitation page on the Limited Editions contain the Skeleton. This one is just BLACK and BLANK.

Looking for confirmation as to what the hell I have going on here....

Talked to Lloyd at LWCurrey books and he offered a full refund but, prior to sending it back, am really curious what the hell this version is.....

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NO congrats!!! It was supposed to be signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh. Sorry AKC, I thought you were happy with the purchase. I can't see why they don't accept the return, or perhaps refund the difference of the real value of the book if you wanted to keep it. Good luck.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

WHOOPS....

Thanks for all of the initial feedback. Interesting that, according to the description of the PC copies, they should be the exact same as the signed copies. This one, as mentioned, does not have the Skeleton on the limitation page. Just a blank page.

Sent a pic to David and he said he's never seen a copy like this either.

Oh well, sending it back to Llyod for a full refund!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very odd, Tim. Well I guess we know now why it was 50% off!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was a Skeleton Crew like this on ebay very recently. I'm not sure if it sold. They tried to play it up like it was even more special because it was limited to 25.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very strange.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, still on ebay

Skeleton Crew

edit*
    plus it comes with a random birthday card that has been used already.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    BUMP:

Does anyone here have this item and could share a pic?:

A celebration of the life and achievements of Evan Hunter A.K.A, Ed McBain ("On Ed McBain" Paperback program bookley new york society of ethical culture in NY"
    I only have a screenshot from the one that was on the website : On Ed McBain - He wrote like an angel
    Yeap. I have that one. But does anyone own the actual physical piece?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have this one, no slipcase and some other art work is missing, it came with letter from scream press.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for some opinions on this signature. Thanks guys.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure, but FWIW I wouldn't want it in my collection. Fugly at best. IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I would buy it. What book is it in?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I thought it was a legit sig. Good to get an experts take. I too am curious to know the title.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Not sure, but FWIW I wouldn't want it in my collection. Fugly at best. IMHO
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I thought it was a legit sig. Good to get an experts take. I too am curious to know the title.

You can't have it both ways. Granted you didn't say it was bogus, but you said it was "Fugly".

It's a legit inscription and signature and IMO beautiful, not (paraphrasing here), "fucking ugly" as you said.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In retrospect perhaps it was a poor choice of words. Though I initially thought it was legit from experience, my first thought at seeing it was it screamed "Forgery" because it looks somewhat childish(?) especially considering the date. Back then his signature was still"young" so to speak and not the scribble it has become these days.

I'm not trying to knock him or the sig. As a former signator I am fully aware what happens when you are signing your name a thousand plus times a day!!! It was just a knee jerk observation and I apologize if I came off wrong.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looking for some opinions on this signature. Thanks guys.

Gorgeous signature......WOW. What is it in?

Country
    Country Flag

I think that signature is nice too... Totally actually. Sorry Bill
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's okay, pile it on boys. I have big shoulders!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I've seen this one before, but I can't recall the book it's in. It's not the best out there, but it's nicer and more flowing than any of handful of flatsigned sigs I've got and many of the S/L's (and I RELISHED when one of my books came up in the middle of a debate on another seller's book's authenticity ) I'd call this a middle of the pack signature. I wouldn't kick it out of my collection, but wouldn't be the first I showed off.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 567 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 ... LastLast