Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 567 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There were a total of 1500 of these Finders Keepers broadsides done, and the stores were supposed to sell them for $12 but some stores sold them for less. A neat item!

John

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

This place has somewhere between 5 and 15 for $6 each. Worth going back for?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I'd buy them all for that price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While we've been talking about the Graphic Novels, how about good sources and a good price on the 2(?) big Omnibi? I don't know how I missed the publication of these, but I never managed to get them while they were in print. They aren't high enough on my priority list that I'd like to spend very much on them, but I would like to catch up on the Marvel story arcs.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    While we've been talking about the Graphic Novels, how about good sources and a good price on the 2(?) big Omnibi? I don't know how I missed the publication of these, but I never managed to get them while they were in print. They aren't high enough on my priority list that I'd like to spend very much on them, but I would like to catch up on the Marvel story arcs.
    Amazon still has them, in varying degrees of cost. The Stand Omnibus is still for sale as well.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...+tower+omnibus

Between $80 and $160.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Impasse question. I'm thinking towards selling because I'm not much into prints, but I figured I'd ask the collecting experts. From Betts I purchased Darkman S/L with matching art portfolio. This is the only S/L I own with matching numbered book and art portfolio. So. Do I sell the art portfolio or keep it? Is it worth keeping??? Thanks for responses.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know as much as most here, but if you didn't really need the cash, I would definitely keep it.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Specific to Dark Man, it is worth more as a matching set.

If you were to sell the prints, you'd likely only get around $70-$75 and the #'d Limited is worth about $250-$275 by itself.

Matching #'d set worth $375 - $400.

Keep 'em together.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I picked up Gunslinger omnibus on EBay, BRand new for $150AUD free post. Absolutley stoked. I already have Dark Tower omnibus and Stand. There's quite a few available, and you can still get them for a good price. For me in Oz, free post for a heavy solid book that was already cheaper than others, it was a no brainer. That was yesterday, so jump on EBay, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

If you were to sell the prints, you'd likely only get around $70-$75 and the #'d Limited is worth about $250-$275 by itself.

Keep 'em together.
    Yeah I was thinking about that when I was typing. Keeping them together that is. So thank you for your thoughts and for the books too .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Keep 'em together.
    100% right!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

What is the consensus of the Bill Hodge 3 book box set I'm hearing about. Is it worth getting?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    What is the consensus of the Bill Hodge 3 book box set I'm hearing about. Is it worth getting?
    It is if you can get King to sign them...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! And if you don't think so now, you will at some point.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably stay away from the set. I have the first/firsts and not a lot of room. The only exception I can think of right now is if they have some REALLY neat new dust jackets.

John

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'll probably stay away from the set. I have the first/firsts and not a lot of room. The only exception I can think of right now is if they have some REALLY neat new dust jackets.

John
    Is this set like the Dana Carvey skit from years ago where his son wants this toy. They all look the same except the index finger changes slightly. I believe it was Mega-tor, Mega-tee., etc. Funny stuff! Thanks everyone for your responses .
    And I am seriously running out room too!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It is if you can get King to sign them...
    100%
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Inspired by neo_trinity's story about finding a Dead Zone proof on ABE listed only as a Viking paperback I took a chance on this item which came today.

From a bookseller in Canada who listed it (correctly) as a paperback copy of the Uncut Stand, published by Doubleday in 1990. I did some very quick research and could not find any mention of a trade paperback published by Doubleday in 1990. I knew it wasn't going to be a proof because there was a bookseller supplied picture on the listing. It is really a nice copy and an item I don't have in my collection. And it was pretty cheap. Shipping was more than the cost of the book. Any thoughts?

I suspect it is a bookclub edition.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one of those Bob. It's my understanding that it is a book club edition. I've never seen another one for sale. Good find!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Inspired by neo_trinity's story about finding a Dead Zone proof on ABE listed only as a Viking paperback I took a chance on this item which came today.

From a bookseller in Canada who listed it (correctly) as a paperback copy of the Uncut Stand, published by Doubleday in 1990. I did some very quick research and could not find any mention of a trade paperback published by Doubleday in 1990. I knew it wasn't going to be a proof because there was a bookseller supplied picture on the listing. It is really a nice copy and an item I don't have in my collection. And it was pretty cheap. Shipping was more than the cost of the book. Any thoughts?

I suspect it is a bookclub edition.
    Bob, asking a question regarding a King collectible? 2016 may be a very unique year indeed!!! LOL J/K LOL

A wonderful holiday to you and yours, Bob!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry, I couldn't seem to order those pastries in the right weather conditions so far!!! I will continue my diligence!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have that STAND too. My receipt states QUALITY PAPERBACK BOOK CLUB edition. Price $12.95. Plus $4.24 shipping. Date - January 28 1991. I received my copy on February 2, 1991. They were based in Camp Hill, PA 17012. I don't think they exist now, but I may be wrong.

Here's the flyer for it:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think that settles it. Book Club Edition. Thanks! I suspected as much when I couldn't find a price anywhere on the cover.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see that flyer. I wonder how many other titles they did. I also have this Dolores Claiborne edition. Looks to be from the same paperback book club.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have a beat-up copy of Misery from the same club.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have:

THE DARK HALF, release date NOVEMBER 9 1990, $9.50 plus $2.49 postage
    NEEDFUL THINGS, release date AUGUST 12 1992, $13.95 (I paid $3.27 because of bonus points I had), plus $3.27 for shipping
    GERALD'S GAME, release date NOVEMBER 25 1993, $14.95, plus $2.86 shipping
    DOLORES CLAIBORNE, release date JANUARY 04 1994, $11.95, plus $2.86 shipping
    NIGHTMARES & DREAMSCAPES, release date NOVEMBER 02 1994, $13.95, plus $2.70 shipping
    THE DRAWING OF THE THREE, release date MARCH 21 1989, $11.95, plus $2.15 shipping
    MISERY, release date JANUARY 4 1988, $3.00 (enrollment pkg discount)

I believe they did others, but these are all I have.

Flyer pages torn out:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 567 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 521 ... LastLast