Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Great DT Mixtape Exchange!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great DT Mixtape Exchange!

As much as I love the internet, it's responsible for killing off, or at least diminishing, a couple of other things I love - mixtapes and letters.

So!

I had an idea that we could do an exchange of the two between anyone who wants to sign up. Basically, post in here if you're interested (I'll pm you for your address) and after the sign up date expires I'll pair up the particpants at random. When that's done I'll pm you the name and address of your person and all you have to do is make them a cd of any songs you like/you think they'll like and include either a letter or postcard with the cd.

Traveler NadsabermaTes is on a distinguished road

Default ok

ok

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm in
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OR you can post your video's/Music here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Thread/page10
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

because as any music-fiend will tell you, having a physical copy is a special thing. sure we could just make youtube mixes, but not everything is on youtube, a lot is but not everything. the idea of swapping an actual mix, a disc, with a person is far more special.
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What Flagg said! And that was kinda the point, Bill...bringing back actual letters and actual mix tapes (cd's) as opposed to do everything via the net