Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    As a marketing geek, I just want to chime in and say I'm loving the 25th vs 27th discussion for a lot of reasons... not the least of which is that I had this conversation with myself several times about a year ago when we found out the book was happening. Of course, the terms of publication were outside of our control, so it wasn't a conversation I had with anyone else, but still...

Brian
    Brian,

We can always hope the reason for publication terms was so the cycle could begin again this year with a sequel!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We can always hope the reason for publication terms was so the cycle could begin again this year with a sequel!
    Now we're talking!

There's now a waiting list for those who missed out on the IT Artwork Portfolio. I'm really not expecting any cancellations at this point, but several people asked if we could at least start a waiting list, so here it is:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/A_ITART

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Does anyone know when the IT Portfolio will ship?
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

CD is aiming for the end of this month. I'd say it'll be about the middle of April.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

According to info from CD, they were aiming for late March, so it can't be too far away I guess.

** edit ** ha John beat me to it lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Thanks John
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You can ship Johns middle of April and mine end of March

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We should be starting on these this week. I think the portfolio's are coming tomorrow, but probably not till late in the day. So hopefully we'll get to working on them on Wednesday. It's going to be a bit of a slow proccess though, as there are a lot of orders that get specific numbers, some of the prints need collated, and the ribbons on the portfolio's will need tied. So I expect shipping to start Wednesday and continue through mid next week, at minimum.

Like Dan said, there is a lot of work that goes into putting each set together, and we have 500 portfolios to ship, so it'll be a slow process. By the way, nearly 100 people jumped on the Waiting List before I closed it to new names!

Here is some background information and photos for those who are interested:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian is it too late to be requesting a specific number? And if not, are there any rules around who can choose what number (ie is it just to match the s/l IT?) or can we choose a number to match a completely different CD s/l?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Brian is it too late to be requesting a specific number? And if not, are there any rules around who can choose what number (ie is it just to match the s/l IT?) or can we choose a number to match a completely different CD s/l?
    Cheers
    Email Dan ASAP because he might still be able to get you a specific number. A LOT of numbers are already taken by people matching their book to their portfolio, but any number that isn't taken at this point is fair game. But we're going to start printing and processing orders tomorrow, so don't wait to email Dan!

Brian

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Done. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Done. Thanks again.
    No problem -- Dan will reply and confirm if the number is still available. Thanks again for your order!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a really nice looking production, guys. Nice job.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That's a really nice looking production, guys. Nice job.
    Thanks!

Everything has arrived for the IT Artwork Portfolios. All 500 sets sold out prepublication, so there are a lot of orders to handle. The orders are being printed/prepared while the signature sheets are numbered. The art prints still need to be collated with the sig sheets, etc, and shipping these will be a slow process due to the labor intensive process involved, so please be patient. Here are a few photos of the arrival if you're interested:

Since a few people asked, I've posted some more photos of the shipping process on my blog:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo got my shipping confirmation email for the portfolio!
    Nice going CD.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered myself a copy of the Gift Edition. This is my first "limited edition"; I'm not really a 'collector' but It's my favorite book.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

You won't regret it!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! J/w, how do you all handle the book when looking at it?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Thanks! J/w, how do you all handle the book when looking at it?
    Very carefully!!!! LOL

Seriously you don't want to crack the spine at all so try not to open pages too fully IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are a good acolyte and willing to sacrifice others; Cthulhu will protect your books from all harm or damage.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    If you are a good acolyte and willing to sacrifice others; Cthulhu will protect your books from all harm or damage.
    I would never sacrifice a fellow member........................................
    Spoiler:
    wink, wink

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast