Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$100 would just fill mine! Stupid price of gas.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by stevohump View Post

mikeC, hopefully this will help you out in your hunt. just two pics of what biomeg described above.
    Thank you!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy (#359) arrived a few minutes ago!

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    My S/L should be at the P.O. tomorrow. I have no idea what number it is (and don't really care). Just looking forward to the book!
    The box from CD arrived on Saturday and I opened it up this morning. #561 (if I recall). Very nice presentation! I like it so much, I may read it (even though the story itself is "good but not great" in my opinion). Maybe reading such a nice S/L will bump it up a bit on my list.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of Cemetery Dance all 3 Catalog entries now have the full dustjacket shown. Warning-they are 1230 pixels wide!

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The new catalog entries look great. How long will it be before CD gives out some pics of the lettered box/ traycase?
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

So RF's went for $729, and one was bought for a $680 BIN.

I think that's about the going rate....$700+, but less than $800. I'm sort of surprised, but Tippy pointed out before that new collectors don't have that much $$ and most current collectors were probably able to get the book.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And then there are dicks like me who wanted one, but thought no, $475 was a bit too much to spend even though I had it there to spend and now I am kicking myself, but won't spend double what I should have paid in the first place and will just have to be happy with his gift edition.

Does anyone pick up on the fact I'm a little annoyed with myself? if not, PM me and I could go on and on.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I think that's about the going rate....$700+, but less than $800. I'm sort of surprised, but Tippy pointed out before that new collectors don't have that much $$ and most current collectors were probably able to get the book.
    Funny, I used to spend more money when I was new to collecting than now.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Does anyone pick up on the fact I'm a little annoyed with myself? if not, PM me and I could go on and on.....
    Sorry you chose to skip your opportunity, but that was funny.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    And then there are dicks like me who wanted one, but thought no, $475 was a bit too much to spend even though I had it there to spend and now I am kicking myself, but won't spend double what I should have paid in the first place and will just have to be happy with his gift edition.

Haha...I'm right there with you....I don't really care that I didn't get it, but I would buy one now. Mostly, I didn't expect it to be published so soon.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I figured it would be tough to double issue price. There were more S/L 11/22/63 books but double $175 (Incl S&h+tx) was/is easier on peoples pocketbooks than double $475.

Yeah, the 11/22/63 gets sold for an "affordable" $3-400 or whatever....while 'It' originally sold for that price, so there's really a limited upside to the resale, at least in the shortterm.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my S/L today
    bug traycase-how big will the lettered be?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Got my S/L today
    bug traycase-how big will the lettered be?
    Bigger than the From A Buick 8 lettered box and smaller than The Secretary of Dreams lettered box.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My S/L is visiting the UPS sorting facility in Greensboro, N.C since the 23rd!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have any pictures of the signature page on the S/L surfaced? I'm curious to see what they look like.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Have any pictures of the signature page on the S/L surfaced? I'm curious to see what they look like.
    Call Greensboro!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My S/L is visiting the UPS sorting facility in Greensboro, N.C since the 23rd!!!!!!
    My gift edition spent a week there, now it is vacationing in PA, USPS is a joke.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine should be here Thursday! My SK signed collection is very small and this will easily be the cornerstone thus far.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Mine should be here Thursday! My SK signed collection is very small and this will easily be the cornerstone thus far.
    Mine too, or at least a favorite, It was a gift from a very dear friend!!!! You know who you are!!!!

I do have to admit that my S/L "Insomnia" with a "Dolso" wooden case, purchased from Ralph Mulleins, is special to me as well!!! My S/L Black House is my overall favorite. LOVE that book for some reason!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I had ordered both the Gift and the Limited Editions of It from CD but sadly had to cancel both due to financial concerns.

Now that I'm seeing the pics, I wish I had robbed a bank to pay for them instead.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Both my gift and Ltd are showing as in transit to destination

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Both my gift and Ltd are showing as in transit to destination
    That will be lots of fun to open. Congrats man. That is one sweet S/L--possibly one of the best ever, imo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast