Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Rapture

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But...I set out cookies and milk for God!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess we have to keep our towels and hitch hiking gear for next year when the world is really supposed to end. If you haven't checked with the office in Alpha Centari about the proposed demolition of earth for relocation, you better do so at this time...hehehe.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    I guess we have to keep our towels and hitch hiking gear for next year when the world is really supposed to end. If you haven't checked with the office in Alpha Centari about the proposed demolition of earth for relocation, you better do so at this time...hehehe.
    Also, Don't Panic and always have a towel!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Very niiiiiiiiiice, Merlin!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does whatever a spiderman does.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Where's my hoverboard? I still want a damn hoverboard!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Where's my hoverboard? I still want a damn hoverboard!
    +1

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I remember back when I was a kid and these movies had first come out. There was a rumor that spread around that Mattel had actually made real hoverboards but kept them a secret or something. I had always wondered where that started from.

Then just a few years ago we got the trilogy box set on DVD. I was watching the extra features one day and they were interviewing the director or somebody and he actually said that Mattel had made real hoverboards. He said that he was kidding later but it was interesting to see the source of that rumor I had heard so long ago.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7