Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Wow....quite the trip down memory lane.

And on another note....Can't....look....away....from....bouncing. ...boobs.

Remember the giveaways? All the touchy-feely members giving away items like Robin Hood? Commie bastards.

And all the god-damn hugging. I was so damn tired of the "huggles" and all the other bullshit.
    Mike started those giveaways. I wasn't a recipient of any of his, but I have to say, they were pretty cool.

Even after you got banned, Rick, I kept your awesome quote in my signature block.

Brice, along with Jean, were and still are the kings of huggles. That's why all the hot internet chicks love them.
    I'm holding my ground on the giveaways...too touchy-feely. Then when a guy like Shibus comes along telling people how he made a killing on a set of books he sold, he is shunned like the devil.

And I thank you for keeping me alive with my quote Patrick....but I have to confess something to you....I snuck back over the wall under another name.

I swear to god that if anyone gives me a "huggle"...they will be beaten with a stick.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Oh I got the whole counting warning..

"LadyHitchhiker, that's your first warning...."

Jon was the most gentle a moderator with me, I believe, and tended to encourage me on going off topic... back in the days when he was Walter O'Dim...
    "Jon" from DT.org was "Walter O'Dim on TDT.net? I remember him as a cool guy back then as he remains to this day!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolso? Last thing you want to call attention to is your "Dick". As Robert DeNiro would say, "I've heard things" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Oh I got the whole counting warning..

"LadyHitchhiker, that's your first warning...."

Jon was the most gentle a moderator with me, I believe, and tended to encourage me on going off topic... back in the days when he was Walter O'Dim...
    "Jon" from DT.org was "Walter O'Dim on TDT.net? I remember him as a cool guy back then as he remains to this day!!!!!
    I met Jon at Palavercon He definately is a "cool guy"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*huggles Tippy* ?

Sorry, I had to.

Jerome:
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

have

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

no

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

idea

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

of

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

how

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

much

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

can

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

postwhore

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, yeah his 3 accounts outposted my 10, but to be fair it's a bitch logging in and out of accounts to converse with yourself.

And yes, he would.

If you rescue me

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone just happens to come along and reads this thread they would swear we are all part of a strange King "under the thread" experiment.

Mulleins

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've enjoyed myself reading some random posts on the newsgroup. There's something fascinating about reading all this stuff that was posted as early as 1994. And very cool that Peter Straub was an active participant in many discussions!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Wow....quite the trip down memory lane.

And on another note....Can't....look....away....from....bouncing. ...boobs.

Remember the giveaways? All the touchy-feely members giving away items like Robin Hood? Commie bastards.

And all the god-damn hugging. I was so damn tired of the "huggles" and all the other bullshit.
    There was a lot of shit that went on back in the day and there were more than a few in charge that did not like "collectors" but don't be baggin on the giveaways I have a Whelan painting (non Dark Tower) I got from Mike the starter of the giveaways (and I gave away some nice goodies myself).

not to down the DT.net, but actually....as some can here can attest too, I gave away some nice stuff on in the King's closet group well before the DT net existed.

I think one of our members here won a couple of poetry contests and got a prize... ( I forget what it was)
    bob.... do you have that winning poem still?

and I know there were several trivia questions from the KingsCloset trivia contest that were used in Bev King trivia book
    http://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-St.../dp/1587671085
    Terry - yep King's Closet was the first appearance of my poem and the 1st Place Winner! I can't remember what the prize was :-) but I do remember that it was "not bad" and I also remember that the second place winner was a Bev Vincent Poem. So where is that poem today? Well look no further than my signature for access to it. I did submit it to The the third Stephen King Special Issue Lighthouse VI and it was published in 2006! My only professional sale to date! That would have made the King's Closet appearance in 2005!

So I have to thank Terry for having the contest and getting me motivated to writing CAN 'Ka No Rey and ultimately getting it published!

And another small story about this poem. I showed it to Stu and Penny tinker and they lvoed it! Stu suggested I send a copy to Stephen King! I got an extra copy from the publisher and editor Paul Calvin Wilson of Calvin House in England and mailed off to Stephen King's office with two letters; one to Marsha explaining what it was and one tuckede inside to Stephen King. Unfortunately I never did hear back anything so I have no idea if Stephen King ever read my epic Dark Tower Poem or not! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

absk was the place to be back in the day. It's where I first made some very strong connections with insiders. And it was fun, fun, fun (x2) when The Green Mile came out and we were all reading the same book at the same pace at the same time.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Jon, yeah his 3 accounts outposted my 10, but to be fair it's a bitch logging in and out of accounts to converse with yourself.

And yes, he would.
    It's easy if you have more than one web browser. Firefox and Chrome for example. I've done it with Facebook before.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

And yes, he would.
    It's easy if you have more than one web browser. Firefox and Chrome for example. I've done it with Facebook before.
    Try it with a forum...not this one please. My experience is it doesn't work unless you use differing IPs. Anyhow I only use/have one account here.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast