Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Balls...hehe
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the "pc" humor, just thought we need any pics or videos back on this thread
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was not here during the DT.net days, so had absolutely no reason to click on this thread whatsoever. But, out of curiosity, one day I did, and this is what greeted my eyes ... and made me keep coming back. Still my favorite!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think my main objection to the way this thread has gone is that it REALLY has nothing to do with collecting Stephen King. I have to admit that I enjoy the gifs as much as most other guys, but I'd prefer seeing them in another part of the forums. If the pics of the men turn others on, so good for them. As has been pointed out, that's what the scroll button is for. I'd just rather see the entire thread in another part of the site.

John

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I never even pay attention to which forum the threads are posted in. I just always click "new posts" and scroll through, clicking on the threads that look interesting.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    It is funny that the people who are "hypocritical" are some of the same peeps who "complained/commented" about female pics posted also, see the comments on the "asian" girls licking door knobs. Yet we all were ok with the pics and comments, negative or positive. A couple guys make negative comments on guys pics and it is a problem? Hypocritical? I see someone pushing an issue father that it should be pushed. Yes, I am calling someone out, get over it and quit being a child. We slam post whether they are female or male. Now that it is male pics we slam it is an issue? Really? There has never been a discrimination in this thread, male or female that I have seen. If you don't like the pics/comments, then scroll and move on, comment even, but to kill a thread because "you" are upset. That is childish. Sorry for so many quotations, trying not to offend "that" person. I am sure that "that" person will comment and find this "offense" also
    I don't think anyones pushing the issue. I think we are in a forum that all of us enjoy, as we all post here, and since our free time is pretty valuable, we want to be productive members of this forum. However, I can only speak for myself on that. With that said, I have, for a VERY long time, from dt.org, to dt.com to here, seen lots of bouncing boobs in threads, avatars and signatures. Ask me if I care! I honestly find them funny. But who are you to "call someone out?" He expressed concern with the reaction of other people; rightfully so. There are pages and pages of one type of image... then when another gets posted, people get all bent out of shame. People need to lighten up.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I was not here during the DT.net days, so had absolutely no reason to click on this thread whatsoever. But, out of curiosity, one day I did, and this is what greeted my eyes ... and made me keep coming back. Still my favorite!

Naughty, Naughty girl!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    There are pages and pages of one type of image... then when another gets posted, people get all bent out of shame. People need to lighten up.

This

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OFF Dt.net topic however So there is no discrimination here is a link containing both men & woman being creative, artisitic; http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Drums.htm

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blimey!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Classic!!

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    Is that "Cordelia"? (Charisma Carpenter) LOL
    Looks like Diora Baird to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I recall that after a "PG" dictate on images, the Mikaela posted a picture for Kenny's birthday that showed a naked guy on a cake with sporting a huge hard on. After bitching about it, I was told "she's the owner of the site-tough shit!".
    Funny now (and even then), but definitely a double standard.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post

Blimey!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
    Can't remember where, but I've definitely seen a gif of this chick in the nude a.k.a. part 2

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw man, you can't just drop that out there!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bast_imret View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    Is that "Cordelia"? (Charisma Carpenter) LOL
    Looks like Diora Baird to me.
    Is that the girl who plays Charlie's "The one" for awhile in "Two and a half Men"??? Cause that may be spot on!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=WeDealInLead;699788]
    Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post

Can't remember where, but I've definitely seen a gif of this chick in the nude a.k.a. part 2
    Please provide link to this girl nude. Need help fast!

Txs

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm not usually one to stare... but I am mesmerized by the bouncing...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'm not usually one to stare... but I am mesmerized by the bouncing...
    You "go" girl!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

And honestly, I'm thinking... do I own that bra? and if so, why did I not get those fancy matching panties she has??

My Mood
    Inspired

For the record: the bra is similar.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

pics or it didn't happen

My Mood
    Inspired

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by sgc1999; 05-29-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: no begging in this forum policy:)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast