Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a gif file that i am trying to post but i have very limited computer skills! it is an animated gif file on my desk top. I tries the cut and paste function which didnt work

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

What you are posting is the link to your desktop. I'm not enough of an expert to tell you how to move that to the forums.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of the bad experiences with Jonathan Reitan. I bought a few things from him (maybe three transactions, some involving more than one item) and always received them promptly.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a gif file that i am trying to post but i have very limited computer skills! it is an animated gif file on my desk top. I tries the cut and paste function which didnt work
    Save the gif to your member gallery (not My Album), then right click on it, choose properties, highlight and copy it's http location .... then when you get here to the forum, just click on the Insert Image button (to the right of the little envelope) and then paste what you copied into the popup box. That should work, just like posting a photo.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by ErinPatricia View Post
    I might... I had a Guys of TDT.net one.
    Now that sounds interesting! LOL I wonder what the clowns were doing in the calendar!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    If it is hosted elsewhere you can right click on the image, choose "Copy Image Location". Come here (or elsewhere) to post, click on the "Insert Image" icon Control+V pastes the URL in the box,click "Ok" and Voila!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

alas, this task exceeded my feeble computer skills. I have the clip saved on my desktop. it is a loop of 7 images which are in the format of a gif file. the member album would not allow the file type.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

We couldn't get an X rating here?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

.... then were just not trying hard enough!

My Mood
    Worried

There's a joke there... but I'll leave it alone!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

"hard " to resist!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    AND I'll never forget about Jerome's postings with his animated gifs. Besides the boobs, I remember one of V for Vendetta (knives rolling).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For a short time only:

Awwwwww!!!! She looks so Happy!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For a short time only:

I was on break at work today, about s**t my pants when I saw this.
    As you can imagine, had to shut this thread pretty fast, I really didn't want to explain this one.
    It was pretty damn funny...

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I think I know now what a girl must feel finding themselves in the men's locker room.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinPatricia View Post
    I might... I had a Guys of TDT.net one.
    Now that sounds interesting! LOL I wonder what the clowns were doing in the calendar!
    lol
    it wasnt bad I dont think I have any pictures though, and if I do I have no earthly idea where they are
    I lurk, therefore I am.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

those are some good chesticles!

My Mood
    Worried

That bra most certainly does NOT fit that lady. I hope she can one day afford to go to a place where she can get bras that fit

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    That bra most certainly does NOT fit that lady. I hope she can one day afford to go to a place where she can get bras that fit
    Fitting wasn't the point at the first place.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Worried

I'm well aware of that; it's just that I know how uncomfortable it is to wear bras that don't fit right!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin, I remember those cards. Like Bethany though, I wasn't one of the cool kids who got one. Tell Blake hello for us and let him know we miss him.

I have no recollection of ever doing business with Jonathon Reitan, but I always thought he was a generally stand-up guy. Sorry to hear about these issues that others were having with him.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, talk about digging up some old memories.
    I remember the sidebar thread being closed and Tippy being banned, but had completely forgotten about the giveaways. I think I still have a book or two from one of those.

I do remember the Christmas card exchange Karen organized with the collectors one year. Dif Season's year in review letter was an instant classic.

RF, those animated gifs will never get old.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Oh wow, yeah, DT.net. I never got caught up in the drama the same way that others did, at least not directly, although I do vaguely remember Tippy getting banned and feeling like I was back in high school again watching petty drama unfold from the sidelines (pettiness being directed towards Tippy, that is, and his evil capitalist ways ;-). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it culiminated in something like, "Alright Tippy, you've had this coming for a long time and now it's finally official: you're banned."

But anyways, reading everyone else's posts here brought back a remembrance from DT.net that I thought was pretty surreal. Someone else had snagged BigCoffinHunter before I registered for the site, so I was operating under a different handle on that site. Like here I mostly just lurked, but every once in a while I would join in on the conversation. The story I'm about to reference happened after Dark Tower VI had come out and I had really been looking forward to Dark Tower VII and finally finding out what the ending was going to be after all those years of waiting. I was feeling pretty anxious, so my plan was to re-read Gunslinger, Drawing of the Three, Wastelands, Wizard and Glass, Insomnia, Hearts in Atlantis, Black House, Gunslinger Revised, Wolves of the Calla, and Song of Susannah. I figured that it would keep me occupied and until Dark Tower VII was finally released.

It was a few months before Dark Tower VII's release date and I was halfway through my reading list when, out of the blue, I received a PM from Robert Wiener's wife on DT.net. I had never corresponded with her in the past, so I was sort of surprised to get an e-mail from her. Apparently she read one of my posts on the site and was impressed with it for some reason or another. Long story short, she said that she wanted my physical address because she was going to reward me by getting Scribner to mail me an ARC of Dark Tower VII. I knew who she was, but I still had my doubts. Nevertheless, I sent her over my contact information. Imagine my surprise a week later when a package showed up at the office with that light blue Dark Tower VII ARC with my name on the sticker on the cover. I decided to forsake my plan, took a day off of work, and read the thing from cover to cover in a single sitting.

I must admit that to this day I still find it strange that Robert's wife arranged for me to get an ARC of that book, especially considering the fact that I hardly ever posted on the site and didn't really even know her at all, but I'm certainly not complaining and I still have the thing in my collection.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

You lucky bastard,

I've never said anything smart or clever enough to get a free anything. I'm going to run to the Westeros forum and post alot, maybe I'll get an ARC of DWD.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast