Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Back in Winterfell, we have Arya and Sansa at each other's throats over a piece of evidence that involves Littlefinger. Littlefinger, who wrote the book on Manipulation. Are you telling me that Arya, who has been presented as one of the sharpest characters of the series, can't see that something is amiss?

Look, I know Bran is busy sitting in a tower being mopey all day, but he can't take 5 minutes of his busy schedule to divulge critical bits of information to keep them from killing each other?
I have been having this argument with a friend by text. He thinks Littlefinger is fully in control. I do not think he is. Not only does Arya not see that something is amiss, she is multiple steps ahead of him. Anyone who does not think Arya is manipulating the manipulator is about to get Gamed.

All you have to do is:
Spoiler:
Follow the Cats Paw dagger. The dagger is very important. If you notice Arya GIVES the dagger to Sansa after their argument. This shows that she is a step (or three) ahead of Littlefinger. She KNOWS that Littlefinger has planted the scroll to try and engender an impasse between the sisters. Arya is graduating from being a little girl with a Kill List to someone who is actually playing the Great Game and using all of her Faceless Man skills in doing so. My guess is that Arya KNOWS that Littlefinger is false and is ALREADY setting him up to take the cats paw in the belly, which will be delivered by SANSA, after she lures him into her bed with the promise of that forbidden Stark woman poonanney that Littlefinger so covets. Littlefinger is a master manipulator and he will be wary as all get out but when he starts thinking with the little head over the big head, he is destined to fall. Arya KNOWS this and her behavior and actions are just a "part" that she is playing for ALL to see, just like the Mummers that she shadowed in Bravos. But her true motivation (the assassination of Baelish) is being set up and will be carried out in the near future. Arya is on point and anyone who doesn't see that better watch out for the Cats Paw

and as for Bran
Spoiler:
He sees the big Picture and knows all. He is also most probably the Night King
I thought about your post too, and that's the only answer I'll accept. Arya needs to be the one gaming the gamer or this whole thing has been stupid.

Also, you don't need to Spoilerize your titles dude. It's already in the subject title.