Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll Music Video's: Thread

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Path? I'm sorry to say this, but there is one band in the world that I hate. It is "Rush" and I have no plausible explanation. Just hate 'em. Sorry!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Last edited by pathoftheturtle; 03-04-2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Can you put a price on peace?

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

somewhere someone somehow someday

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    That was a great post, Path!!! From my College days!!

Here's another!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Path? I'm sorry to say this, but there is one band in the world that I hate. It is "Rush" and I have no plausible explanation. Just hate 'em. Sorry!!!
    Of course, I can give you as many plausible explanations for hating Ted Nugent as you want, and then some. Maybe just this one will be enough, though: I'm a vegetarian. So... Duh.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Put my faith in the people, but the people let me down,
    So I turned the other way and I carry on anyhow!

Had my hand on the dollar bill and the dollar bill flew away,
    But the sun is shining down on me and it's here to stay!

Don't let it all get you down, no, no.
    Don't let it turn you around and around.

Can't be bothered with sorrow, and I can't be bothered with hate, no, no.
    I'm using up the time, but feeling fine, every day!

That's why I'm telling you:
    I just want to celebrate another day of livin' -
    I just want to celebrate another day of life!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

bump
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, I have to admit that in my mis-spent youth I was a "Alice Cooper" freak. So, for the next few posts lets see some "Cooper"????? He's a freaking "DJ" here in AZ!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a dentist??????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A fucking "Cheap Trick"!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Pick!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

If you haven't heard of this, you should check it out ... (it's not the whole album, but it's a good representation of it, along with the artwork and animation) maybe NSFW images, not lyrics (...)

Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

Heal them, like fire from a gun
    Kneeling, my god is the Sun

So many great moments, the whole album is even better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast