Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

a fruitless quest i guess

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    NONSENSE! No quest is fruitless! I've got 3 different #'s in my DT Series (8, 32, 67) and still don't even have a S/L Gunslinger (which will probably be ANOTHER # or Letter)!

As long as you are happy when you look at the shelf, all is well!

I'm sure they look good next to the S/L Desperation, S/L From a Buick, and S/L Black House!!!!!!!!

Tim

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Not at all! Matching numbers is to me a "nice to have" not an "all or nothing." I have Dark Tower I & II #365 and III - VII #363 and that's perfectly fine with me!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's about as close as you can get......

Nice work Ric.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default true:)

True,
    I contacted the guy who has books 3 and 4 but he doesnt want to sell them, he might trade me if i can find books #978 as he has 3 with that number. Also your right the books you sold me are awesome and will look good next to anything. I tried to post in the pride and joy thread but when i tried to add the picture i couldnt? it asked for an http/ address? how do you add pictures to a post?

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    NONSENSE! No quest is fruitless! I've got 3 different #'s in my DT Series (8, 32, 67) and still don't even have a S/L Gunslinger (which will probably be ANOTHER # or Letter)!

As long as you are happy when you look at the shelf, all is well!

I'm sure they look good next to the S/L Desperation, S/L From a Buick, and S/L Black House!!!!!!!!

Tim

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

randall flagg may be able to help. send him a pm. I had trouble posting a picture on a different thread and he helped.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

You can't just post a picture....you have to host it on another server - like Picasa or Shutterfly - and then use the link to that site.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the heads up. Randal told me this too. seems like a pain but ill try to get around to it. wouldnt mind sharing some pics.
    Simon

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

good to know

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2-7 of #520. if anyone knows who has sisters same #520 im willing to buy or fair trade for it?
    Thanks!
    Simon

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I have 2-7 of #520. if anyone knows who has sisters same #520 im willing to buy or fair trade for it?
    Thanks!
    Simon
    You should contact Grant about that...they wouldn't give you the person's info, but they might contact them to see if they had any interest in selling.

If you have a LSOE, you might be able to do a trade with some $$. Good luck!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sweet. ill try that. thanks,

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I know who owns it.....send me an email to karenf at grantbooks dot com and I can try to help you out.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know David's been swamped with the new job, Betts, Irene, etc. . . . would it be possible for one of the admins to update the first post in this thread? I'd really like it to show that my #64 is complete - I'm just so proud! I couldn't WAIT to post it on here in April after I finally got my Gunslinger!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Gretchen! A worthy accomplishment!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I know David's been swamped with the new job, Betts, Irene, etc. . . . would it be possible for one of the admins to update the first post in this thread? I'd really like it to show that my #64 is complete - I'm just so proud! I couldn't WAIT to post it on here in April after I finally got my Gunslinger!!
    Updated. Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome achievement!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Very nice, Gretchen! A proud moment in deed.

Mulleins

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Jerome!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I know who owns it.....send me an email to karenf at grantbooks dot com and I can try to help you out.
    Wow, I just have to say that's SO COOL that you (and the Grant establishment) do that for people. It makes me think really highly of the people there and I just hope I can get my hands on a LSOE so I can buy my first S/L from you all... having not so long ago finally gotten into the series.

I don't really understand the numbered set goal, but it's very cool that people have done it. I'm still trying to get a full set of 1sts though.. so first thing first =)

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

To Update the First page - here are my numbers:

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger #474

The Dark Tower: Drawing of the Three #145
    The Dark Tower: Drawing of the Three #227
    The Dark Tower: Drawing of the Three #685

The Dark Tower: Waste Lands #145
    The Dark Tower: Waste Lands #227
    The Dark Tower: Waste Lands #751
    The Dark Tower: Waste Lands #894

The Dark Tower: Wizzard and Glass #60
    The Dark Tower: Wizzard and Glass #145
    The Dark Tower: Wizzard and Glass #751
    The Dark Tower: Wizzard and Glass #808

The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla #60
    The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla #145
    The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla #360
    The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla #788

The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah #60
    The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah #145
    The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah #360
    The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah #788

The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower #60
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower #145
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower #360
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower #788

The Dark Tower: Little Sisters of Eluria #60
    The Dark Tower: Little Sisters of Eluria #145
    The Dark Tower: Little Sisters of Eluria #751
    The Dark Tower: Little Sisters of Eluria #788

Want to complete DT1 #145 and/or DT1-3 #60

The rest of the books can be used to close the gaps.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very impressive!

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

nice

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Complete set #259 on sale on ebay by Granitebooks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...item2a142fcaaa

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

dt 5-7 #196 sold at auction heritage book auction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast