7 25.00%

2 7.14%

7 25.00%

12 42.86%

4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I think the ladies on the dating sites are morons...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I think the ladies on the dating sites are morons...

Thank you, lovely one.

Jean, I will answer your question about the concert soon. Right now I have finals and need sleep. It has been a busy two weeks. It will soon be over.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

But I appreciate having this thread so I can look at collected pictures of you, Jon!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

For some reason I cannot see them. I have not been able to for some time. Once, I could.

My Mood
    Worried

That's bizarre!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Those awaiting the answer as to what happened at the Maiden concert:

Yes, the concert was nostalgic...no doubt. Many there were my age. But I recalled how important music, this band and others like it, were to me before I met with a controlling person and lived with her for 22 years.

You see, I have always been a thinking sort of guy. Iron Maiden, if you look into the band much, you will find them to be a :thinking" band. That is to say they write songs about Winston Churchill, D-Day, V-Day, the first Marathon, Alexander the Great etc, as opposed to the "Lets get wasted and find some chicks to bang."

In my wild youth I would distribute large quantities of substances over great distances for large volumes of cash. But at a party I would hunker down with a few, individuals, my Jim Beam and other substances and we would discuss politics, philosophy, the latest in science etc...

After the Maiden concert, I saw the same thing happening. Locke went back inside to purchase memorabilia,( I bought mine before the show) and sure enough, within minutes I found myself in a group of strangers (2 female 4 male) discussing the same things.

I was elated! An entire aspect of me, which could only be fed at school was being fed generously! At school there are those students impatient with my questions, to the point that I asked one man to step out to the parking lot after class because he was mocking me. Here, all questions were being met with seriousness, questions and concepts were put forth by others that I had no considered.
    As the impromptu meeting wrapped up I stated "Did anyone go to the Iron Maiden concert in Miami?" In all that time none of us mentioned the concert we had just exited.

It was just like the parties I went to...sans the "other substances." It was like I left part of myself for 22 years and found that part, in Miami that very night with 6 total strangers from various parts of the nation.

That's all...no out of body experiences or such...but a huge mental leap for me.

On a similar note, I went out with my camera last night and got the...fever... back. The weather sucked. I took no fantastic pics. I left the car lights on while I climbed a water fall and came back to a dead battery. I fell a short distance while climbing the waterfall...but the excursion as a whole was GREAT!!!

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    For some reason I cannot see them. I have not been able to for some time. Once, I could.
    Maybe that's because I'm the only one who's supposed to see them

I'm so glad to hear your perspective on your band and to hear you had such a great time! I'm so glad you got to share it with your son! That's amazing!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you got to meet some of the other fans while you where there Jon, it gives an amazing experience to be able to discuss things close to your heart without being ridiculed (one of the reasons I love this site so much)

it must be at times like this, that as hard as this seperation has been you know deep down that she was never right for you. Someone will come along who will blow your socks off and will understand your need to discuss things and will want to join in

My Mood
    Worried

There's something incredibly sexy about a man going out there shooting.. with a camera instead of a gun... capturing the beauty of the world, and gettling a buzz off of that...

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like for some brave lady soul to sign up at Zoosk.com (it's free to browse) and check my profile. After you do, PM me and tell me what I did wrong with my profile, please. I go by "Jon" and am in the postal zip code 47368. This area can be found within a radius of 60 miles of Indianapolis, Indiana and/or a 20 mile radius of Muncie Indiana. A small town called Parker City.

Please.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Iron Maiden did "Enter the Sandman" right? For that I am forever grateful, cause when Mariano comes in, it's time to go to bed!!!!!

Best wishes to ya, Jon. There is someone out there for ya!!!! You seem like a great guy. Swallow the shyness and get in there!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm afraid Metallica did "Enter Sandman." But Thank you all the same.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'm afraid Metallica did "Enter Sandman." But Thank you all the same.

Oops, so Metallica is responsible for 601 Saves!!!!! My Bad!!!!!

When Mo comes in, "It's off to never-never land"!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

YO!! he he he he he he

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3