7 25.00%

2 7.14%

7 25.00%

12 42.86%

4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Voted 5 and 6
    I'm partial to #5 because in it you look like a guy I know who is fun to hang out with.
    As to #6 - well, I just like it
    Best of luck!
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Meh...Merlin...it was a wife thing (when I had one. she thought I looked nice in the purple shirt and tie...but it was about 95 degrees F (35 C) and 80% humidity...I wasn't happy.

Fair enough!!!! I can sympathize!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I reckon this thread has served it's purpose. Thank you folks.

To the clearing at the end of the path with this one.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

did you actually submit anything?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Any response to this by a guy might be considered "Gay". Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!

J/K
    7 might be a safe response for a guy...

But I'd go with 1. I think it's the best shot out of all of them. Just sucks that you aren't smiling...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I submitted #6 and placed 3 and five in my profile. I got 3 responses. I replied. It was all small talk. But I am at a los... what now. One lady lives less than 3 miles from me.

I just don't know how to continue. I could steer the talk about the school we both went to... but what about the other ladies?

And COZ...when I smile it looks so fake to me.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well, I think next logical step would be to find out if you have anything in common?

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I submitted #6 and placed 3 and five in my profile. I got 3 responses. I replied. It was all small talk. But I am at a los... what now. One lady lives less than 3 miles from me.

I just don't know how to continue. I could steer the talk about the school we both went to... but what about the other ladies?

And COZ...when I smile it looks so fake to me.
    meet for coffee or lunch. not a scary "commitment" like a whole evening. see if there's any attraction or interest on both sides and go from there. even if you don't meet the next great love of your life, maybe you will end up with a nice new friend............Good Luck

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I do not know if it is too late to response to this thread, but I wanted to do. So, Jon, I loved the second picture, and voted for it, because your expression in it is humorous, and fifth is the other personal favorite of mine, because of the close shot to your eyes. (And your smile does not look fake. ) And, if I get your purpose right, the sixth picture is the best to impress a normal(for a cracked one I'd suggest the second one ) lady.
    Well, I hope it went good for you.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

#2 you look confident
    #4 you look sweet but shy
    #5 you look silly!

So what look are you going for?

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

#3 Your brains look tasty in this one
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I wish you would tell us if there have been any developments

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

agreed... details!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All just small talk. Just opinions about past teachers with the gal that lives nearby. As to the others... and at a point...with this lady, I don't want to be the sole supporter of the conversation. It seems "untrue to self."

I think I will ask the gal nearby out sometime though.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's getting real discouraging.

Country
    Country Flag

why?!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tell the ladies you are Ray Bradbury!!!!! That should work for sure!!!! Something wicked this way comes!!!! The ladies love it!!!! See???????

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/70b...e-ray-bradbury

You're a shoe-in!!!!! LOL

All meant in good fun. No disrespect intended, please.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the video.

There just seems to be a complete lack of interest in me, Jean. I'm not sure why. I considered another site to augment the one I am on, but outright disinterest on two sites would be twice as tough. I am thinking about signing up at Zoosk.com this weekend but am a bit aprehensive. Self confidence is just now returning.

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, persevere.

maybe you act in a too... don't know - humble way? I mean, it is very tempting to try to present oneself in a different light, as someone you only want to be, or someone ladies might like - but it doesn't work this way. If you are 100% yourself, they can't help getting interested in you. It is just impossible.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Relationships usually happen when you are NOT looking for them. Keep this in mind.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, try to stay focused on not being focused at all. When that starts to seem like it makes sense, then you might be able to get along with a woman.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, persevere.

maybe you act in a too... don't know - humble way?.

But should the good lord ever allow us to meet, you would understand...that IS me...or so I have been told.

Perhaps that should change. I have been told that too.

But on a good note. I wish to report that at the Iron Maiden concert...and after the concert... I found a large part of myself; a part that I thought was dead. But it seems this part was only waiting...hard to explain.

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, it seems that you still owe us all a full, detailed report of the concert.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for 3 and 6....since there was nothing with moose knuckles.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I second the motion, Jean!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast