Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Metal Detector Spoilers

Traveler futuramaguy07 is on a distinguished road

Default Metal Detector Spoilers

Alright, I haven't quite finished the book, I plan on doing so as soon as I post this, but at the park where Jake and Callahan put black thirteen into the storage locker, there is mention of them going through a metal detector, and it was no problem with the plates. Where was the Ruger at this point? I may have just missed something. Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm, they put it in storage lockers in the WTC prior, to the atrocity!!!!!

Poor taste on that one IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler futuramaguy07 is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure they went through the detector before they put the stuff in, but in either case they obviously had the gun after the visit to the locker, as Callahan was using it.