Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2026

Thread: 11/22/63 Collecting Discussion

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No copy for me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

On a brighter note, Amazon just let me know my POTC: On Stranger Tides shipped today!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got one! Here's the message:

Congratulations!

You have been selected from the random drawing for the 11/22/63 signed limited edition and you now have the opportunity to buy this Stephen King hardcover for $150.00 plus $9.99 shipping/handling, plus any applicable taxes.

You will receive an email by end of day Friday, Nov. 18th from Simon & Schuster that will include a purchase code and instructions on how to proceed.

Please do not reply to this email.

Thank You,

Simon & Schuster/Scribner

Once again everyone, if I luck out and get more than one it'll be going to someone here at cost ... probably have to have a drawing !
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just got these,

Hi Bill,

Thanks for contacting us. There was an unfortunate delay in the shipment of your
    order, but I have just spoken with our warehouse and confirmed that it is marked
    for shipment tomorrow. We have upgraded your shipment method to UPS 2nd day. I'm
    very sorry for any inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Stephen
    SimonandSchuster.com
    LOL! After two phone calls and two emails today I received the exact same email!

Edit: Except mine didn't say Bill.

Traveler DYBBUKIM is on a distinguished road DYBBUKIM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At last a winner in the thread. Congratulations to you!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrat's George!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If only S&S had access to SK's time portal............................................ ..........

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I entered drawing and had my girlfriend, and 3 coworkers enter also. One of my coworkers won for me And yes the others that checked so far have been losers.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope someone will sell me one.........I didn't get it either.

Traveler DYBBUKIM is on a distinguished road DYBBUKIM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just talked to Scribner because my son who also entered the lottery has not received any email response at all yet. They told me that they are sending out emails in bursts today and tomorrow so that they are not overwhelmed with winners calling to give their confirmation number and credit card info.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I entered and did not get one. If anyone got an extra please let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The latest from Simon & S is they will mail me a return stamp and box to take back the UNSIGNED book. No word on whether or not they can secure me a proper, signed, book as I paid for. I am completely fed up with this sham of a publishing company.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I checked the tracking on my book yesterday, and it had gone from Philadelphia to Minneapolis and scheduled for delivery by EOD 11/15 (I belive that's today). I decided to check just now and confirm it was on a truck for delivery and what do I see? According to UPS, it's now in Louisville, KY and scheduled for delivery by EOD 11/16 - tomorrow. I live BETWEEN Minneapolis and Louisville, so my guess is that it stopped "here" on its way and just didn't get off the truck. It looks like now even UPS is getting into this madness!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my S/L - it is signed ... uploading some pics from my cellphone

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will have several extras of the S/L Edition....

I just don't know how many yet.

I'll keep everybody posted!!!!

AKC

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry these are so small - my camera is packed up so I had to use my cellphone:

It is signed just like UTD was on the blank page. The cover is die-cut on the top. The EXTRA is a sticker holding the front cover folded. It looks like it might be the back cover of the trade with the Assassination Stopped. Lee Harvey is on the front board and JFK is on the back. I think the book itself is the same paper. All in all, a nice presentation.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FAIL

Not a lottery winner, nor was my daughter.
    Very unhappy how this 'sale' has unfolded.

Karl

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have to wonder if King himself knows what a total free for all this has become. Success stories seem few and far between here.

Traveler rhinotough is on a distinguished road

Of the 3 entries I had for myself, the 2 my wife put in and the 1 my mother put in, none of them were successful. What a croc.

Anyone know if there is going to be a waitlist for unclaimed copies?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife entered the lottery for me... FAIL

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have won an opportunity to purchase the new S/L, as I entered with a US address I know of to see what would happen. I see now I will be emailed with instructions on how to complete the purchase.
    I have emailed a friend to see if he can complete the purchase on my behalf since I don't have a US address/Creditcard.

HOWEVER: I may look to sell this opportunity to a US based collector who wants it, as to be 100% honest, I'm not that keen on this signed edition. I'm not a true S/L collector, and may end up just purchasing the UK special edition once it drops in price on the secondary market.

So I am proposing if anyone wnats to PM me what they are prepared to pay, I may look to accept a paypal payment, and then forward the opportunity to new person once received from S&S. My offer is based on the assumption the purchase can be successful with a different postal address than the one I entered on the draw entry, and of course if it turns out this isn't possible deal off... (basically I'm hoping I can "sell the book" prior to actually receiving it allow it to be sent directly to new owner and avoid internation shipping costs each way)

Please note I'm not setting this up as an auction, and reserve the right not to sell this at all. I'm not in it for a quick buck or anything, but if I have a chance to help out someone with this book that allows me to purchase a different King book at a similar value, hopefully it's a win/win.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Guess I should feel lucky, then. I got the "Congratulations" email and assumed that they were probably just letting everyone in after the initial craziness of last week wore off. Didn't have any of my family enter- just me, once, not really expecting to get it. Cool.

Ron

Along the Path of the Beam elscorcho526 is on a distinguished road elscorcho526's Avatar

Received my copy in the mail. An otherwise exciting experience has been tarnished by S&Ss utter incompetence displayed during EVERY stage of this process. Sorry to all those who did not receive a "congratulations" email this afternoon. Good luck to all of those still in the running for tomorrow. Join me in encouraging Onlylivingboyinny to get after S&S tomorrow. Imagine the book was left sealed?!

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

I havent gotten a congrats or a sorry email yet

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife's entry didn't win, still waiting to hear from a buddy and my dad ... so 1 for 2 so far. Fingers crossed.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast