Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/22/63 Collecting Discussion

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is Patrick in the shower, again????? LOL LOL
    LOL! I must be freaking nuts spending this much time for a book that will not even be mine. ARRGGGG
    I understand that!! But I am more diligent when it is for someone else then I would be if it was just for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Those cheats aren't working anymore
    What are you getting when you do it?

I just tried it again and it's working here.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Try this. Copy and paste that but then in the address bar delete the single space between the 3 and the 8.

See that number? 9781451663 853 <---- space. Delete it and hit enter.

https://store.simonandschuster.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Sequence=1&ProductSKU=9781451663 853&CartItemID=1346137",%20false,%20true))

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

it brings up the page and the change format button lists
    ausdio download 39.00
    compact disc 75.00
    compact disc 39.99
    ebook 16.99

nothing else - no limited

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck it all. Bye

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nothing but an empty cart...lol...gota laugh, cant cry.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sir Boone, do it this way...

1. add the trade edition to your cart
    2. go to the change edition
    3. hover over the audio edition
    4. right click and hit copy link address
    5. open notepad
    6. paste into notepad
    7. where it states https://store.simonandschuster.com/S...px?Sequence=1&ProductSKU=9781451663853&CartItemID=1346137",%20false,%20tru e))
    Put 9781451663853 as the product sku instead of the number that shows there
    8. copy the url again
    9. go back to the cart where you have the trade edition
    10. paste new url in address window
    11. enter

This should work

The problem with the url I used is that is was my specific cart, and since I had already bought it there it wouldn't work. If you do the above it will.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

man, this seems like a gigantic fuckup.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am getting the trade edition n I have deleted that space...still nada
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Try this. Copy and paste that but then in the address bar delete the single space between the 3 and the 8.

See that number? 9781451663 853 <---- space. Delete it and hit enter.

https://store.simonandschuster.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Sequence=1&ProductSKU=9781451663 853&CartItemID=1346137",%20false,%20true))
    This works! Also, make sure that you don't include a space at the end of the URL (it's often included when you select/copy/paste).

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

well i got one ordered, with curts directions, THANKS! so have 2 coming !

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

That last post from Curt worked like a charm. Just remove the spacing as he said. It goes right through, no delays.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got a copy! Order number 80004541. No email confirmation yet, though.

I got it through the workaround.

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally! One copy ordered.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

HOLY POO ON TOAST!!!! Just got it ordered. That link FINALLY worked for me! Thanks all. The boss says thanks too! LOL Now his is ordered also!

Barry, I am keeping the extra cash just for aggravation! LOL j/k...I will get it back to you as soon as I can figure out shipping!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    OK so got it ordered using the work around.

Talked to a supervisor at S&S and these orders will have the extra shipping removed from them, and they are not suppose to be messed with later.

Here is the link again to add it to your cart https://store.simonandschuster.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Sequence=1&ProductSKU=9781451663 853&CartItemID=1346137",%20false,%20true))

Good luck all

Success!!!!! This worked for me!!!! I think!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got one using the workaround. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks neosatus....this worked for me.
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Country
    Country Flag

how funny it must be for the people at S&S to see a bunch of orders go through all at once

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one, too! Order # confirmation but still no email . . .

Thanks everyone!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one!

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

What did they say about a price reduction. I ended up paying $184.38
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was $150 pus $9.99 shipping.

Mine came out to $159.99 plus $9.99

Not thrilled about paying tax on top of that.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stevohump View Post
    thanks neosatus....this worked for me.
    +1. Thanks to everyone for the workaround links. It was weird but the link didn't work with Firefox but worked fine on Safari. Anyway, Thanks!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this email from S&S -
    Spoiler:
    as you can see I paid an extra 9.99 by following the (ahem) hacking directions! :-)
    Thank you. Your order has been received. Please print this page and keep a copy for your records.

To track your order status Click Here
    Order Confirmation #80004555 Date: 11/8/2011

Your Purchases
    Description Quantity Price Order Total
    11/22/63 Special Signed Edition
    HardCover

$159.99 . $159.99
    Product Total: $159.99
    Tax: $8.00
    Shipping: $9.99
    Order Total: $177.98
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast