Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the timing was just bad because the guy who usually shows up for everything just happened to be busy on the exact same night, and Matt and I are on a break for the first time ever, so it was like the stars converged to prevent me from showing up. Finally found a guy friend who will drive an hour each way to go to a concert with me and not get laid in return. He is awesome.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I got my taxes done this weekend. Both state and federal. I checked my email and the federal return has already been accepted. Should be getting the money deposited in my account in the next 10 days or so.

Turbotax + direct deposit FTW!

Then when the snow melts and the weather finally warms up, I get to turn around and use it all on getting my roof fixed.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I got Jerome to smile!!!! Even though he's working tirelessly on the fundraiser!!!!!!!!!

Make a Paypal donation, feed the dogs (see haven fund paypal widget thread) and make Mr. Flagg smile!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Beans!!!!! I won "The Colorado Kid" auction!!!!!!!!

Awesome item!!! Mission Accomplished!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a Mission worth accomplishing:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...se-1st-Edition

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

paid off all of my traffic tickets. just waiting for next week to hear from the collection agency to take my license off the suspended list. after that it will be mission accomplished.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

latest mission was actually getting the license and finally did it....WOOHOO

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I finished the Hunger Games trilogy!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I didn't kill my 9yo son when he was being a pain in my butt all weekend!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome!

I am pretty sure I found a roommate! She seems fairly normal and wants to meet up to look at places in a couple weeks. This is after having at least five girls turn me down for some reason or another, so I've been slightly panicky about finding someone. Just really hoping this one doesn't fall through.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I would be your roommate!!!!

I don't know if I'm fairly normal, though but I AM mostly harmless.

I'm down to 244... Which means that I have lost 41 pounds since March 31st when I left my husband. If I get down to 230 then I'll be at the weight I was when I married the sick excuse for a person... 30 more pounds, and I'll be at my high school graduation weight and can wear my prom dress again!

Not that I have a goal, but if I reach those weights, I'll be a completely different shape...

It'll be nice when it plateaus so I know what kind of clothes to buy! LOL

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Liz the sugarfox, how tall are you?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Worried

5 feet and 5 and a half inches...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2