Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Field of Dreams - All things Baseball

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big game for the Bomber's tonight to clinch the diviision!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heading up to the Hall of Fame this weekend. It will be my son's first visit. He's not a huge baseball fan, but he did a school project on Babe Ruth, so he wants to see all of the old Yankee items in the Hall.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Heading up to the Hall of Fame this weekend. It will be my son's first visit. He's not a huge baseball fan, but he did a school project on Babe Ruth, so he wants to see all of the old Yankee items in the Hall.
    Good deal!!! You'll have a real blast the Hall is a great trip and something he will definitely remember later on in life. It was meant for Father's and Sons IMHO!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Braves got robbed by the Umps!!!! Damn Shame that Chipper goes out this way!!! Shame on MLB!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree the ump called that one wrong, or at least too late in the play. However, the Braves have no one to blame but themselves. 3 errors. Plus, they had the tying run come up to the plate like 3 times in the last 4 innings and couldn't do anything with it.

Look, I hate, hate, HATE the Cardinals. I would love to see them lose. It still galls me what happened last year.

But they deserved to win that game yesterday.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I agree the ump called that one wrong, or at least too late in the play. However, the Braves have no one to blame but themselves. 3 errors. Plus, they had the tying run come up to the plate like 3 times in the last 4 innings and couldn't do anything with it.

Look, I hate, hate, HATE the Cardinals. I would love to see them lose. It still galls me what happened last year.

But they deserved to win that game yesterday.
    I don't feel strongly about the Cards but the call was awful, awful, awful, however you cannot let the officials impact the game if you are one of the competitors. The Braves let this game get away from them.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. Go Tigers!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roar! One down and two to go.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Good deal!!! You'll have a real blast the Hall is a great trip and something he will definitely remember later on in life. It was meant for Father's and Sons IMHO!!!

What an awesome trip to the HOF today. We are actually staying at a B&B run by the librarian of the Hall. I could sit here all day listening to his stories...

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Living in DC right now, a lot of people would love to see a Baltimore/Washington match up.

Although it will be hell to leave my apartment during the series, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Let's go, O's!
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome trip to the HOF today. We are actually staying at a B&B run by the librarian of the Hall. I could sit here all day listening to his stories...
    Very cool! I'm glad you've had a nice trip. Hopefully I can make it there one of these years.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Why do they call it The World Series, when it's always played in the Bronx"?????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Why do they call it The World Series, when it's always played in the Bronx"?????

Only like 24% percent of the time.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Only like 24% percent of the time.
    Actually, it's closer to 37% if you only count appearances.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roar! One down and two to go.
    Game 5 tonight. Go Tigers!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about dem boys from da Bronx?????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In C.C. We Trust!!!

Bring on Detroit!!!!

In deference to my pending deal with "Ben Staad" this is the last I will say in "Public" about this upcoming series. May the best team win!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love MLB!

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, so much for the Yankees.

World Series bound baby! AL champs!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tigers 2012 AL Champs! Way to go guys.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess the best team won (This year)!!

Congratulations to the Tiger's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

MLB 2013 has begun!!! Took, Merlin IV to his very first Spring Training game!!!!

BTW Merlin I/II & III were in attendance as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

He's so cute....except for that shirt.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Merlin! Hope you guys had a great time. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my MLB fix here but I'm sure there are some online resources (slow internet and all) that I can use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast