Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Collectible Items

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    [COLOR="black"]My Top Collectibles currently in my possession:
    2. Whelan Remarqued / Inscribed "To Tim" 1st Edition Gunslinger
    You bored with that yet? LOL. I suppose my favorite items are:

1) Signed 11/22/63
    2) Erin Wells remarqued GE of IT
    Ha! Good a time as any to update this list as my collection has changed a bit!

1) Signed "The Plant" 1-3
    2) Signed New Lieutenant's Rap
    3) Inscribed/Dated 1st Edition of Carrie "To Tim Best Wishes"
    4) S/L Lettered/Remarqued Green Mile
    5) S/L Numbered/Remarqued Green Mile
    6) Whelan Remarqued / Inscribed "To Tim" 1st Edition Gunslinger
    LOL. I see that the inscribed Gunslinger is slowly losing interest. Soon you will be begging me to take this from you...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

First - Bob's top faves gave me a heart attack - he should have to post a warning disclaimer or something!

My top 10 (not all King/not in any order)
    1. Fine/Fine Gunslinger signed & personalized

2. 'Salem's Lot - 1st Ed/2nd State, signed/personalized, housed in Collector's traycase

3. Wizard & Glass - Grant 1st, signed/personalized

4. My husband's copy of DT VII because it's signed Steve King

5. 'Salem's Lot - Centipede Press S/L

6. Secretary of Dreams 1 & 2 S/Ls - Chadbourne Remarques

7. A Feast for Crows Signed, Unpublished Dust Jacket Proof

8. A Game of Thrones Signed, Unpublished Dust Jacket Proof

9. A Casual Vacancy US 1st - because it was signed in person

10. Twilight UK 1st print - because it's rare and has a funky cover, signed in person

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are all very, very nice!

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Those are all very, very nice!

John
    Thanks John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's a spelling mistake in the title that wasn't there when I created the original thread...

*edit: tried to fix it but could not change it...

*edit #2:personally I would have preferred to keep two separate threads, I think this is a tad confusing unless people who post make it very clear that they're posting either a "wanted" or a "have" list...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    There's a spelling mistake in the title that wasn't there when I created the original thread...

*edit #2:personally I would have preferred to keep two separate threads, I think this is a tad confusing unless people who post make it very clear that they're posting either a "wanted" or a "have" list...
    Then I guess I fucked up as I merged the threads. Not sure if I can reverse the mistake.
    I could always archive this thread, and we start two new ones.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Then I guess I fucked up as I merged the threads. Not sure if I can reverse the mistake.
    I could always archive this thread, and we start two new ones.
    Ok. I created a new thread and moved the posts back to it.
    biomieg, what was the original title of the thread you created (or a suitable replacement)?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Now Im confused again

(thats a joke. One thread or two doesnt matter, its not brain surgery
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Now Im confused again

(thats a joke. One thread or two doesnt matter, its not brain surgery
    If I am doing it, I suppose it's more like malpractice.

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was Top X favorite collectibles.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked google, and he said it was called "Your Personal Collectible-Top-X-List"

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Mike Z. is correct but that title was a bit convoluted so I'm happy with the new title Jerome

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Whew! I almost listed my top 10 favorite X-rated collectibles!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Despite some very very cool stuff in my collection I would have to say the Stand SL is still my favorite.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My top 10 King collectibles that I own myself? Hard to choose 10 and because I want to include pictures, some of them do not make the list (like my set of The Plant all inscribed to same person, or My New Lieutenant's Rap set (S/L with envelope, peace necklace, 2 sets of quiz, invitation, Tom Gordon signed book + both proof variations)...in last 10 years, I've really gone gonzo over artwork and remarques....so, in no particular order here they are:

#1 Regulators S/L prototype (1 of 1)

#2 Father Callahan original oil painting - Michael Whelan; MW used me as his model and this Callahan version is on SK's website game "Discordia"

#3 Plaster Man Remarque by Ned Dameron in Waste Lands edition

#4 Orange Gunslinger proof (I believe it to be the only signed copy that exists)

#5 One of the "original" Michael Whelan Gunslinger remarques; this one done in S/L version and is the most "finished" of any of the original remarques

#6 Lettered Regulators with check made out to Betts Books

#7 Father Callahan (me again as model) done by Ned Dameron

#8 Green Mile Lettered "LL" - all 6 books are remarqued by Mark Geyer

#9 Gunslinger S/L remarqued by Michael Whelan (he has only remarqued 4 Gunslinger S/Ls)

#10 Original Roland oil by Michael Whelan....appeared in Little Sisters of Eluria S/L

And a bonus......Jae Lee inscribed this to me....

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always loved my S/L Skeleton Crew, but I think it's been replaced by Duma Key. One of my favorite King books in years, and this copy is signed by King and remarqued by Mark Stutzman. Of all my remarques, this one is definitely tops all the others.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice list, David. I don't think I have seen #10 (original oil painting of Roland) before.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Nice list, David. I don't think I have seen #10 (original oil painting of Roland) before.
    Thanks Bob....I bought it 2 years ago maybe directly from Michael? Right before Xmas it was....

And go look at my top 10 "Want" list in another thread....want stuff you have!!! LOL

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT STUFF!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed!! Some fantastic stuff!

John

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Holy collectibles, Batman!

Awesome books everyone!

The top 5 books that I actually own: Pics are on my collection page:

#1: IT SNL
    #2: The Shining SNL <--Don't own it...yet.
    #3: NOS4A2 SNL
    #4: Pop Art Lettered Edition from Sub Press
    #5: Doctor Sleep Gift Edition

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are my favorites:

Very Special because A) It's Awesome and B) This is one of the first remarques done by Erin.

I have other items which I love. I have a hardbound copy of Weird Tales 301 which is pretty cool. It's signed by a few folks (Not King) and limited in pencil with a mark off 59/105. And then I have other none SK items which I think are excellent. Signed stuff by Peter Clines, Kealan Patrick Burke, and Signed/remarqued items from Ronald Kelly.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    My top 10 King collectibles that I own myself? Hard to choose 10 and because I want to include pictures, some of them do not make the list (like my set of The Plant all inscribed to same person, or My New Lieutenant's Rap set (S/L with envelope, peace necklace, 2 sets of quiz, invitation, Tom Gordon signed book + both proof variations)...in last 10 years, I've really gone gonzo over artwork and remarques....so, in no particular order here they are:

#1 Regulators S/L prototype (1 of 1)

#2 Father Callahan original oil painting - Michael Whelan; MW used me as his model and this Callahan version is on SK's website game "Discordia"

#3 Plaster Man Remarque by Ned Dameron in Waste Lands edition

#4 Orange Gunslinger proof (I believe it to be the only signed copy that exists)

#5 One of the "original" Michael Whelan Gunslinger remarques; this one done in S/L version and is the most "finished" of any of the original remarques

#6 Lettered Regulators with check made out to Betts Books

#7 Father Callahan (me again as model) done by Ned Dameron

#8 Green Mile Lettered "LL" - all 6 books are remarqued by Mark Geyer

#9 Gunslinger S/L remarqued by Michael Whelan (he has only remarqued 4 Gunslinger S/Ls)

#10 Original Roland oil by Michael Whelan....appeared in Little Sisters of Eluria S/L

And a bonus......Jae Lee inscribed this to me....

Beautiful stuff - it pays to know people in high places!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys, the posts above are spectacular (may I have your address David, just in case I feel the urge to pop in unexpectedly - by the same token, can you additionally provide me with your 2014 vacation itinerary, just so I can have a little quiet time with your collection?)
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Here are my favorites:

Very Special because A) It's Awesome and B) This is one of the first remarques done by Erin.

I have other items which I love. I have a hardbound copy of Weird Tales 301 which is pretty cool. It's signed by a few folks (Not King) and limited in pencil with a mark off 59/105. And then I have other none SK items which I think are excellent. Signed stuff by Peter Clines, Kealan Patrick Burke, and Signed/remarqued items from Ronald Kelly.
    Wait, you have a "TMSG" and a "Oy the Brave"? Holy collectibles, Batman!!! LOL LOL

Great stuff, Tim!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast