Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book Collection 1955 Spartan

Along the Path of the Beam 1955spartan is on a distinguished road 1955spartan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Awesome collection!
    Great to see Christopher Lee here too.

sk
    Thank You!!! If any one is interested a lot of this stuff is available for purchase at the right price. PM me with an offer and we'll go from there. Here's some more stuff as I peruse my shelves:

Stephen King Articles

Danse Macabre is signed

Along the Path of the Beam 1955spartan is on a distinguished road 1955spartan's Avatar

Default i have 9 christenes but 26 tommyknockers . so whats your point ?

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Your pictures aren't bad at all! Love the collection, but, if you only had ONE more copy of Christine, I think it would be just right! Just kidding, I love seeing multiple copies like that. I've done the same thing myself on occasion, but to a much smaller degree. You have a wonderful collection there, and I really like the way the bookcases display it.

giving and receiving are the same thing. thank you

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope you'll share pics of your albums too when you have a chance.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

OK here's some of the albums, very diverse:

Dark Tower Books and Signed "Dolan's Cadillac" and some pics of king's home on west broadway , bangor, maine. the carveing of king was in stu's book store in bangor too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!!!

What are the pics of? Is that King's house in Maine? and the other?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

From all I see you've an incredible collection.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

i bought this from stu a while ago. can anybody tell me its going price ? i paid $15.00.

Here's some more stuff:

Better shots of The S/L Dolan's Caddy and Advance Proof

Signed "Different Seasons"

Signed Pet Semetery, BOMC Edition

"The Shining", First Edition

2 Well-worn copies of "The Stand", First Edition

October Dreams

Remeber, all is for sale. PM with offers, if interested!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool!!!! I've never seen that "October Dreams" edition. Very Nice!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, excellent collection. It always looks great to see multiple copies together. Almost a shame to split them up lol

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great collection!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dolan's Caddy S/L is now SOLD!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Wow, that collection is truly AMAZING !!!

Good Luck with your writing...
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a copy of "Christine"? I think "Cook" is looking for one.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection! If you're still selling, and have fine firsts of Eyes of the Dragon and Different Seasons, I'd be very interested.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection. Love the picture that shows everything. A wealth of books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2